Print

Author Topic: Rumor: Mario Superstar Baseball Coming June 19th  (Read 6004 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:29:57 PM »

Famitsu's April issue is reporting that Mario Superstar Baseball (Wii) is set to release June 19th in Japan. If the rumor turns out to be true, that possibly means a North American (and presumably European) release wouldn't be fair behind. The Nintendo Media Summit, being held tomorrow and Friday in North America, will hopefully bring light to some new Mario related titles and release dates.

Link: gamepro.com

UPDATE: Thanks to some new information, the release date has been confirmed for Japan.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:10:18 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »
I figure it would make sense to release sports-related games when the weather isn't already good enough to merit actually playing sports.

But, hey, I'm not bashing it--just had one of those "hmm..." moments.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 11:39:04 PM »
I have yet to play the first one.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
Hopefully the Wii Remote controls will be more practical than MSB with its "slide your character around and hope it hits the ball" controls.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 05:26:40 PM »
Wait, I thought it was called Super Mario Sluggers?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print