Print

Author Topic: New Super Mario Bros. U  (Read 41431 times)

« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »
the music is great

what are you talking about
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2012, 09:30:06 AM »
It is great, but the least they could do is re-arrange the original compositions or something, a lot of them are just the exact same recording as from NSMBW.
Relics.

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2012, 10:25:18 AM »
That's not a bad thing neccesarily. A lot of the music that was new in NSMBW was good.

What they should do is bring back the tracks from the first NSMB. The Tower and Castle are still unique to that game, and still awesome tracks.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »
I think "great" might be a bit generous, even, but "recycled" hits it on the dot.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »
That's not a bad thing neccesarily. A lot of the music that was new in NSMBW was good.

What they should do is bring back the tracks from the first NSMB. The Tower and Castle are still unique to that game, and still awesome tracks.

NSMB's castle (as in the end-of-level castle) theme was so awesome, it beats out SMW as the best Castle theme of the series.
Relics.

« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2012, 02:24:27 PM »
The best one in the game is the World 8 map/final castle music.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2013, 02:42:42 PM »
Me and my girlfriend played this game for days non stop until we collected every star coin and beat all the levels in the secret world. I love how this game  (and New SMB Wii) combine the best elements of all the old classic Mario side scrollers into one totally awesome modern game. I discovered the w-1 infinite 1-UP grab on my own, which made me feel proud of myself. :P Sorry to revive the post if anyone feels that I'm necroposting. I haven't read the site rules in 12 years or so and I'm sure they've changed several times.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2013, 02:57:57 PM »
They're the same as always. And this thread really isn't that old.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
I had a thought. What if a new DLC pack like New Super Luigi U gets made every year, with large new sets of levels of varying difficulty and different gimmicks? One with new or returning powerups? One that emphasizes Yoshi? One that makes the playable cast that of SMB2/SM3DW with according strengths/weaknesses? A Wario Land-inspired one? It'd be like the e-Reader cards for SMA4, only more likely to succeed and more potential for awesome.

This would solve the complaint that there are too many NSMBs while not even slowing down on the delivery of fresh Mario to play
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2013, 12:05:49 PM »
Koopa Trooper's favorite would be the one with grandeur.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2013, 08:24:35 PM »
I would like that a lot, provided they did have at least as much variety as the e-Reader levels.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print