Print

Author Topic: important!!! new mario games announced!!!  (Read 7416 times)

« on: April 20, 2004, 06:06:30 PM »
hello! I now it has been a very long time since I posted but I am out of the shadows and here too bring some new mario news...

first is the rumored mario 128 which is now going too be on the new NINTENDO DS... here is what totalvideogames.com says...

Mario Bros DS REVEALED!!!
Nintendo release the first details on the return of the Mario Bros...
With the confirmation that a Mario title would in fact be ready for the eagerly awaited launch of the Nintendo DS, we can today reveal that it will in fact see the return of the Mario Bros. in action.
Making use of the dual-screen setup, players take control of both Mario and Luigi as they attempt to save the princess once again from the clutches of the evil Bowser.
Recognising the need for a more traditional Mario feel to their games, Nintendo representatives have confirmed that Mario Bros: DS will include every power-up seen in previous Mario titles whilst also introducing a range of new ones such as the trick decoy – which throws 100 Mario’s on-screen in an effort to confuse the surrounding Koopa Troopas.
Mario Bros: DS utilises traditional 2D gameplay in a 3D world, in an apparent back down after the fiasco surrounding the camera in Super Mario Sunshine; Miyamoto revealed that this is the only way to make platform games fun again.
In a revealing demonstration of how games will actually take shape on the DS, Miyamoto revealed that both Mario and Luigi are assigned to an individual screen with players taking direct control of both; early rumours suggest that special combo moves can be performed – merging both screens into one for spectacular effect.
Nintendo fans will remember when we previously brought you screens believed to be from Mario 128; as it stands these are in fact the very first concept screens from Mario Bros: DS, cryptically ensuring that both Mario and Luigi remain hidden from sight.
To say we’re excited about seeing the return of Mario and Luigi in a traditional Bros game is an understatement to say the least; we just can’t wait to see this game in action and get our grubby hands on a DS.
Early indications that both Mario and Luigi will don dresses in the new adventure is currently unfounded at this stage, however you can bet we’ll have more information soon.
http://totalvideogames.com/pages/articles/...article_id=5520

also nintendo.com has just announced the following titles too come out later this year...

mario party 6-2004

paper mario 2-9/2/04

mario party advance-2004

super mario advance 5-december 2004

super mario pinball-early 2005

mario tennis-2004

for more in fo about these games listed above go to sm128c.com or nintendo.com.

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 06:28:37 PM »
We already knew about most of that(I didn't know about SM128 being on the DS, but this could be a rumor).

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Edited by - donotcare95 on 4/20/2004 5:30:31 PM

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 07:45:11 PM »
http://www.totalvideogames.net/pages/articles/index.php?article_id=5520

Those screenshots are obviously doctored photos using Mario & Luigi promotional art.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Edited by - Frostbite on 4/20/2004 6:45:24 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 08:10:24 PM »
We already knew about those games, but this Mario Bros. on Nintendo DS is the stupidest hox ever and those pics are the worst fake pics I've ever seen. If you believe this article, you should be covered in cocoa nectar and then released into a swarm of angry fire ants.

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 10:17:48 PM »
They should make a new Mario SS for GC or GBA

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 11:15:20 PM »
Geez!  Last time I saw doctored shots as bad as those, oh wait, I've never seen doctored screenshots as bad as those before!  I hope no one fell for those.  That would be an insult to their intelligence.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2004, 03:37:46 AM »
OH MY GOSH!!

This is the worst Super Mario lie I ever seen!!

I never believed it for a minute...

By the way, is there any game left so there could be a Super Mario Advance 5!?

Unless, it could be an original game...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2004, 08:20:51 AM »
 I happen to have seen those backgrounds before; someone on another forum created them.

================<[]====[]====[]>================
 Ya know, I was just thinkin'' like, if you were goin'' REAL fast like the speed of light, ya know- SHOOOOM- and all of a sudden ya start screamin'' like-"AH! AH!"-do you think your brain''d blow up?
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2004, 10:10:11 AM »
Ummm... isn't Super Mario 128 supposed to be on the GAMECUBE, considering the "128 Mario" thing at the Spaceworld thing, and the fact that the Gamecube's graphics are 128 bit, and Super Mario 64 was on the Nintendo 64 with 64 bit graphics. Man, I thought it might be true that they're releasing a new platformer (not called Super Mario 128, of course), but right when I saw those screenshots, I was so mad that, well, I did not express it at all, but I was mad on the inside.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2004, 03:59:53 PM »
I wonder if the people at Nintendo are laughing at those "screenshots"...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2004, 05:21:28 PM »
If I met the person who made those screenshots, I'd smack them in the face with my GBASP.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2004, 05:25:18 PM »
I like how Deezer used the XD faces.

A day without sunshine is like night.

Edited by - Markio on 4/21/2004 4:26:12 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2004, 05:37:21 PM »
I'm sure they're all busting their guts.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2004, 07:24:29 PM »
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me of the "Luigi in SM64?" thread, hahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! Those Luigi in SM64 pics look better and they were made WAY back when!!!!

But this crap here is hilarious!!!! All they did was take M&L running and put it above water, AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

MAN, these people are STUPID.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, *cough cough* Yeah, um, *cough* ok.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/21/2004 6:32:08 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print