Print

Author Topic: Miyamoto: Future Mario Games May Use Balance Board  (Read 15900 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 12:32:58 PM »
I think all these games people are arguing about are totally fab, but let me say that DKC2 has the greatest and cleverest secret area hiding of any game ever made.

And if you guys are having trouble with barrel blasting, you must not know the secret trick! :)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »
I can blast them barrels blindfolded. I always thought they should made an entire game based around that concept, with a course editor and everything.

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »
I agree it was for the most part blasting through barrels even in Brawl it was [darn] easy.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 10:46:26 AM »
"Future Nintendo Games May Use Balance Board?"

This is Nintendo's only drawback:  They keep trying to think up novel new control methods (DS touch screen, Wiimote, Balance board, etc.) instead of concentrating on making good games (not that their games are bad).  And since it seems like the GCN controller is the most popular option by far when usable, they should take a lesson from past success.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »
I think the bigger drawback might be Chupperson Weird's point about the ability to replay such games on future systems.
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Print