Print

Author Topic: PC and ZZT games  (Read 3128 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: March 05, 2003, 10:35:59 PM »
The PC and ZZT games had to go. The IDSA (representing Nintendo) contacted the owners of ClassicGaming, declaring that said games infringed Nintendo's rights.

They also listed the PC and ZZT WEBPAGES as infringing material as well, so to be on the safe side they will be "404 Not Found" for a bit.

Please do not submit any more of these types of games, as I obviously will not be able to have them on the site. Sorry.

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 12:03:16 AM »
law is law... and it is ok that these games are not more on your site (because I hate the PC games, sorry to all the fans of it.)

[OT: I've send you 3months ago 2 mail (I've opened a special topic for this) and you still didn't answer]

And now for something completely different... THERE ARE 2 GHOST ON MY GRADE PHOTO!!! (*PANIC*)
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 04:53:24 PM »
Oh god.........What has gotten into Nintendo?  I can see why they MIGHT bust ROMs of Nintendo games, but PC REMAKES? This is insane! Why go through so much legal trouble just to prohibit games that might get them more fans in the end anyway? Why do they care anyway? Everybody KNOWS that Mario is a Nintendo character, no matter in whose game they see him in! It's not like somebody else could actually FOOL people into thinking that they themselves created Mario!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 10:21:44 PM »
It's not Nintendo, it's the ISDA. They're a bunch of hypersensitive weird dudes.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 10:32:49 PM »
Maybe Nintendo should rethink who their attorneys should be. Perhaps the don't even KNOW about the ROM site destruction by IDSA and WANT to keep the older games alive!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 11:46:38 PM »
Who knows. You could be right.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2003, 11:40:44 PM »
They are gind oveboard. There are countless Mario games!!!!!!!!! I am makeing one myself!!!!! So I don't know why they are so drivin to trying to stop them. They should know bye now that the internet is soo big it would be near imposable to stop. We'll all keep makeing them anyway. Bye the way... my gemo is comeing out verry son ;-)

Play my Demo!
Play my Demo!

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2003, 11:46:53 PM »
The only thing that can stop the spread of fan-made Mario games is GW, the AI for Arsenal Gear ;).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 03:23:53 PM »
Man, this sucks! I had an OK game I coulda sent. Oh well.

I''''m not lazy! I''''m just... uhh...
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Print