Print

Author Topic: Help wanted  (Read 3021 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: July 05, 2003, 01:09:48 PM »
I'm looking for someone to maintain the fan art and fan fiction pages, with the option to head up Flash movies if we ever get any.

Requirements

HTML skills

Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop

ICQ or AIM account

Stable internet connection (broadband preferred)

Lots of free time

Basically you will be logging in to an e-mail account, collecting files, updating the pages, and sending updates to me (you will not have FTP access to TMK). Fan fiction will have to be proof-read and formatted.

* Note that you won't get paid anything for working on the site because I don't make anything for working on the site.

If you're interested in the job, please reply to deezer@kontek.net and include a quick rundown of Mario games owned.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 12:07:35 AM »
Position filled. The best of luck to Chupperson Weird.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 10:45:57 AM »
Conflabit! Oh, wait... You needed a person who is actually skilled with html. I'm still a newbie.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 01:51:08 PM »
HTML skills - erm... If I don't know a TAG I look at selfhtml.com , so I'm advanced in html.

PSP APS - Nope, Ulead Photo Impact is good enough.

ICQ / AiM - Yes , look at my profile

Inet connection - cable 10MBit/s

FreeTime - >.<,  unfortunaly(sp?) no, because I must do a lot for the NGN in the next time (until September)

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2003, 11:56:01 PM »
I got a bad problem. I'm very good with Paint Shop Pro, but my HTML skills just can't cut it, I mean, I really suck and I'm not afraid to admit that. If I could only get HTML down better- I might stand a better chance in this crazy internet jungle world place.. things.. place... yea

Edited by - kooper113 on 8/6/2003 10:57:13 PM
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 01:16:23 PM »
I have all those things too. I have Photoshop 7.0 and Imageready. I also have Macromedia Studio MX

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 12:31:49 PM »
If you ever need anybody to help with the actual MAKING of Flash Animations, I'd be happy to help, but as you said, the position's been filled, so I won't drone on about my mad skillz.
Hey, paisanos!

Print