Video Games > Mario Chat

Yoshi, the gender bender

(1/9) > >>

Chocobo:
This question has always bothered me. What the heck is Yoshi? I know he's always refered to as a he, but then he goes laying eggs left and right. I know this is a video game, but wouldn't that make Yoshi a she? I always just thought that the eggs in Yoshi's Island were like nothing more than ammo...But what do you think?

Kweeh! Kweeh!

Yoshi348:
Yoshis are a rae of dinosaurs, so either there's both hes and shes, or they reproduce without mating, in which case they would be its.
-Yoshi348
World 1-4 Hotline: "We are glad you called, but our Princess is in another castle. So stop calling us!!!!"

Chocobo:
Ah, thanks for clearing that up

Yo`ster B.:
I have another theory. Because the baby Yoshis can lay eggs right after they`re born and only after they eat an enemy, I think that all both male and female Yoshis (who have`nt mated) can produce eggs with stronger shells as an ammo. Female Yoshis (who have mated) can also lay eggs, but these eggs have thicker hides and eventually hatch into Yoshis.

Geno101:
My Theory is that Yoshi, THE Yoshi, is a very manly woman, and the other Yoshi's can vary in Gender.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Im gonna kick Bowser's Arse affar.   ~Geno~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version