Print

Author Topic: NES Game  (Read 6876 times)

« on: February 03, 2005, 11:14:04 PM »
Would someone please explain to me how to use the game genie for the original Super Mario game?  I want to buy one from e-bay, but don't understand how codes get entered into the game without a key pad of some kind.  Thanks.........Popper

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:58:46 PM »
I don't know, because I don't own a game genie. Anyway, I want to know if there is a chance my DK3 NES cartridge will work after being buried in dirt for one year. The plastic is warped and brighter and the label is tearing-off. I dug it up earlier today.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 09:23:16 PM »
Bump, bump, bump .............
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 09:37:45 PM »
I really want to know. I don't want to try it and short-out my NES or start a fire with my NES and the DK3 cart. >:(
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 09:39:28 PM »
Highly doubt it would work, but I'm not crazy enough to try, but you need to stop bumping old topics.
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 09:54:04 PM »
I'm NOT bumping old topics.

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 09:56:41 PM »
You are:
You: Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 06:58:46 PM
The other Dude: on: February 03, 2005, 09:14:04 PM

Look closely, you may find somthing amazing! :o
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 10:00:31 PM by bigmariofan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 08:52:58 AM »
I own a game genie, and it's pretty simple.  You connect the game to the game genie and put it in the NES, making sure to push it in very far.  You'll probably end up knocking off that silver bar if you still have one.  Anyway, when you turn it on you get three lines for codes, meaning you can insert up to three codes.  Now I have 4 code books with codes such as infinite lives, start on world 8, invincible, always tanooki, etc.  Now it might not come with code books, so you can visit gamegenie.com (I think it's still a website) and it has codes for all the game genie games.

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 02:50:37 PM »
IMO, Game Geine = EVIL!
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »
I own a game genie, and it's pretty simple.  You connect the game to the game genie and put it in the NES, making sure to push it in very far.  You'll probably end up knocking off that silver bar if you still have one.  Anyway, when you turn it on you get three lines for codes, meaning you can insert up to three codes.  Now I have 4 code books with codes such as infinite lives, start on world 8, invincible, always tanooki, etc.  Now it might not come with code books, so you can visit gamegenie.com (I think it's still a website) and it has codes for all the game genie games.

Next time please speak in english. I don't think that even a college graduate could interpret that even if he has a 4.0 g.p.a. :o
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 11:59:45 AM by mario_luigifan104 »
I see poop.

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 12:48:32 PM »
back in the NES days we didnt have fancy schmancy USB keyboards you gotta scroll through the letters until the right letter comes up, i had one for sega genesis once and there was an onscreen keyboard like for ZELDA and ZELDA 2. tell me if this helps
+Knyphyte+

I got to LVL4 on try2hack.nl
-CAN YOU?-

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 04:28:45 PM »
This topic got bumped again, by none other than......Mr. Bump himself.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 06:35:18 PM »
Next time please speak in english. I don't think that even a college graduate could interpret that even if he has a 4.0 g.p.a. :o

I think Toddathon WAS speaking English. And why was this bumped?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 06:35:31 PM »
I could understand what UM+SF said...

But you really need to not bump topics for no good reason anymore. You'll get banned this way. If you feel like you have to say something, you should just say something in the Pointless Topic. Seriously, you need not get banned. But you will if you don't stop. I'm just trying to look after you is all.

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 06:51:41 PM »
Funny how whenever someone bumps an old topic, everyone keeps posting in that thread to flame the bumper.

Print