Video Games > Mario Chat

The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread

<< < (2/108) > >>

Weegee:

--- Quote from: The Chef on August 30, 2011, 06:09:29 PM ---Simply kissing is considered promiscuous behavior.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that make Peach the biggest floozy in the Mushroom Kingdom?

The Chef:
No, Flurrie and Ms. Mowz have her beaten by a mile.

CrossEyed7:

--- Quote from: The Chef on August 30, 2011, 06:09:29 PM ---Everyone in the Mushroom World is born with a "Wa-" counterpart.
--- End quote ---
What about people who have a Wa at the beginning of their name anyway, like Wallace? Would a Wallace have a Wawallace?
Also, does Wario have a Wawario?

--- Quote ---One can only imagine what Peach's looks like....
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: David ---5. Yes, Wario and Waluigi have girlfriends. In fact, these girls appeared as playable characters in the Japanese version of Mario Tennis. Sadly, Nintendo of America thought the bikini outfits of Wachibi and Watuna were too risque for American audiences, and removed them at the last minute. Perhaps we will see this girls as playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee?
--- End quote ---

I never noticed until now that "Nintendo of America thought the bikini outfits of Wachibi and Watuna were too risque for American audiences, and removed them" could be read two different ways.

--- Quote ---Peach is the daughter of a human woman and a Toad man.
Would explain why her grandmother is a Toad. Also, in the Mushroom World all children look exactly like one of their parents. This means Peach's mom had to have been human.
--- End quote ---
Peach had a human grandmother on an episode of the Super Show, so yeah, probably.

The question, though, is which side is the human side and which is the Toad side? Is King Toadstool a Toad? In an issue of the comics, it was revealed that his mushroom cap is actually a hat, or several hats (some of which are made of cake). However, regular Toad mushroom caps were also sometimes removable, so yeah. But here's a crazy theory just for fun:

Queen Toadstool was a Toad; King Toadstool was a human who passed as a Toad.
There was probably some kind of big scandal when Peach was born and was obviously not a Toad. Maybe they tried to hide it somehow. And maybe it has something to do with why we've never seen the Queen.

--- Quote ---The X-Nauts were a sly parody of the Xbox.
Just look at Magnus Von Grapple...
--- End quote ---
I seem to recall Nintendo Power mentioning something about that, but I'm probably wrong. Speaking of the X-Nauts, though, have you ever noticed that the aliens in Plan 9 From Outer Space do the same arm-crossing X salute as them?

--- Quote ---DK Jr. was actually DK Sr.'s grandson, not his son.
Solves the whole Cranky Kong conundrum.
--- End quote ---
Eh, not really. It can't really be solved.

Here's what I wanna know, though: Is the Baby DK in Yoshi's Island DS the current DK, DKJr., or Cranky?

--- Quote ---The babies were sent to the present time on some sort of special mission that involves playing sports.
Why else would they be there?
--- End quote ---
I used to say that the sports games were set in the future and are Mario and Luigi's kids, but now I prefer my theory that the new universe created at the end of Mario Galaxy was a simplified, caricatured version of the previous universe and just threw a whole bunch of stuff together (as evidenced by all the galaxies being far closer to the Grand Finale Galaxy than before, and all the characters being there).

Incidentally, I call that universe Mario Party Land, the name given to the setting of Mario Party 6. Pretty much all the spin-offs occur there.

I also want to incorporate a split timeline somewhere in my Mario canon. Still looking for a good excuse for one.

--- Quote ---Rosalina's storybook wasn't fully autobiographical.
There's no way she could've been on the comet for that long unless she's immortal, and I highly doubt some random girl from Mario's planet can suddenly live forever. Everyone's game has to end somewhere.
--- End quote ---
Relativity. At least, the Hollywood version of the theory of relativity.

--- Quote ---Time passes quicker on DK Isle than it does in the rest of the Mushroom World.
That's why Cranky is old and Tiny had that growth spurt. DK, Diddy and Dixie haven't aged much because they've been spending a lot of their time playing sports in the Mushroom Kingdom.
--- End quote ---
I like this.

Re: Booster Tower: My personal fanfic idea was that each generation of Booster added a number of stories to the building equal to their generation number.

Lizard Dude:
Wallace is the evil version of Llace. Duh.

Visiting the land where all the Wa-counterparts come from is total Paper Mario-material.

CrossEyed7:
So there's a good frog named Rt somewhere?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version