Video Games > Mario Chat

Mario of the Future!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Lakitu:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on November 29, 2017, 09:09:33 PM ---I still say a Switch Mini would keep the joycons. I don't think they'd save enough on manufacturing to make it worth leaving out the central selling point of the console.

--- End quote ---

The 2DS did.

Lakitu:
Anyone else remember this?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/rumour_nintendos_next_generation_handheld_is_codenamed_mh

CrossEyed7:

--- Quote from: Lakitu on November 30, 2017, 02:34:34 AM ---The 2DS did.

--- End quote ---
True, but 3D was a much less substantial gimmick than hybridness, and never really caught on the way that using the Switch as both a console and handheld has so far. And it also required changing the name of the console in a way that was rather confusing to average consumers, which I'd like to think they'll try to avoid in the future.

Lakitu:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on December 01, 2017, 07:23:15 PM ---True, but 3D was a much less substantial gimmick than hybridness, and never really caught on the way that using the Switch as both a console and handheld has so far. And it also required changing the name of the console in a way that was rather confusing to average consumers, which I'd like to think they'll try to avoid in the future.

--- End quote ---

True but if they did do a mini, the joy-cons would be too easy to lose. They'd probably keep them attached. They wouldn't need to change the name either.

TheMightyThor:
It's always nice seeing blasts from the past such as this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version