Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1705061 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2006, 11:08:41 PM »
Oy, that sounds rough.  Just out of curiosity, what exactly did she do? (You don't have to say anything if you don't want to.)

I don't actually feel comfortable saying it to anyone. It makes me sad. And another thing I don't like: Movies that make it seem like robbing banks is easy or something and then someone tries it and gets caught. It's extreamly dumb. I hate movies that promote those types of things.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »
I think there should be an age limit on driving, I mean, I'm in the car with my mother, and all of a sudden theres a 90-year old in front of us, driving at the pace of a snail.I understand you're supposed to respect your elders, but some people are just not meant ot be on the road.

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2006, 12:14:59 PM »
Um... There is an age limit. You can't get your permit until around 15.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2006, 01:05:33 PM »
I think The Chef meant an upper bound, not a lower bound.
~I.S.~

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2006, 01:19:21 PM »
Or mentally impared people. There was this guy, not old, looked fine, pulled out in front of us. It's like 8:00 in the morning and he's swerving all over the road. I'm surprised he got his license at one time in his life.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2006, 02:28:40 PM »
G-Dawg, keep in mind that a lot of peope in this town this they can drink and drive just because it's not New York city. They might have even been drunk when they got their license, as far as anyone knows... the INSTRUCTOR could've been drunk, too.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2006, 08:32:29 PM »
Now THIS kind of stuff really ticks me off. Gosh, someone should lock him up for good! This makes me so mad!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2006, 10:03:18 PM »
I'm not defending the guy but, someone should lock up those women for being so stupid.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2006, 10:43:35 PM »
Seriously.
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2006, 10:59:57 PM »
You got a point there, guys. I mean, why the heck would they actually let the man do it after they got suspicious?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »
I hate how hard Siphon Filter: Dark Mirror is. I mean, what's up with that? Ba-dumb-kssh!
But really, why does everyone litter on our lawn? I don't just mean some butthead throws an empty beer bottle out of hit car and it just so happens to land on my lawn. I mean, I regularly find crap IN MY BACK YARD. There's no road anywhere remotely near there! Every day, I have to pick up everything from empty Vault bottles (why empty? Vault tastes great! I want it!) to old issues of the Washington Post to cigarette butts to broken DVD cases. Who even throws away this stuff out of their car? Even worse, what jerk would even walk up to our house and then jump his crap there?
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »
Haha. And to think the other day I got kind of mad when I found a soda bottle that wasn't ours in the dumpster. I wasn't looking in the dumpster, I was throwing my trash away, it was on top of al the trash in there...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2006, 12:03:58 PM »
Haha. And to think the other day I got kind of mad when I found a soda bottle that wasn't ours in the dumpster. I wasn't looking in the dumpster, I was throwing my trash away, it was on top of al the trash in there...
Heh.  People do that here too.  I'd rather them put it in my trash than on the street or in my yard.  So, I won't complain about it. 

I hate everyday chores.  Washing dishes, putting away clothers, shaving, grading papers, etc. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
I hate the fact that Celtics in Boston Celtics is pronounced Seltics, when everywhere else the word Celtic is pronounced Keltic.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2006, 03:53:12 PM »

Print