Print

Author Topic: Console condition  (Read 10142 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »
I hardly ever put things behind my ear.

But for some reason a lot of people at my school like to put cigarettes behind their ear, I assumed they were trying to hide them from teachers, or something...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 03:17:35 PM »
People put gum behind their ears, does that count?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 06:27:28 PM »
EW. XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 07:18:54 PM »
I believe that only professional gum-chewers do that when they have to chew something other than gum.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »
Like that violet girl from charlie and the choclate factory!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »
I stick GUNS behind my ear, for later chewing. Yes, I chew guns. AK-47s are my favorite. Anyway, back on topic.

Basically all my systems are in good condition. I bought my GameCube used and spent hours cleaning it (it wasn't even all that dirty) until it was glowing. Sadly, my old, black-and-white Game Boy has a smashed screen, and my old Game Gear simply crapped out one day and stopped working. My slimline PS2 is still in excellent condition, although the USB ports are a tad dusty from underuse (I don't play SOCOM nearly as much as I used to). My N64 is currently in my sister's possession and is in great condition, though I can't say the same for the dust-coated cartridges. In my garage is an old, old Sears Pong system that has a noticably torn and musty box, although I haven't seen the system itself. And my SNES is in terrible condition, with cracks, faded, warped plastic, bullet holes and deep scratches made by an axe.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 06:40:20 PM »
CD-i: Up in my storage room collecting dust.  I don't know what happened to the cords for that thing.
GBC: surprisingly, still in great condition
N64: Once in a while it'll freeze if I play it too long.  I don't know if it's the console or just the games.  Other than that, it's still in good condition.
GBA: Still good, but like BP's its battery cover needs tape in order to be securely shut.
GCN: In storage.  I put it back in its box once I got a Wii.
DS: Its custom skin is getting a little bleached, I think the touch screen has one dead pixel, its speakers seem to have gotten a little rattley, but these minor blemishes don't affect gameplay majorly, if at all
GBA SP: I just got it a couple months ago, so it's still in great, near-new condition.
Wii: I've only had it since Christmas, so it's still in perfect condition.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 07:44:53 PM »
Someone actually owns the CD-i?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 08:24:19 PM »
My parents bought it for the whole family to enjoy when I was little.  I think my mom got it cause it could play music cds, and had games for my sister and me to enjoy; and my mom liked gadgets and gizmos.  Actually the only game we truly liked was a Pinball game.  My sister's ex-boyfriend's initials are still in the high scores! lol
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print