Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

A Mario Adventure--creative title, huh?

<< < (3/11) > >>

billy chilly:
>out-of story comment<

Good job Roy, this is pretty cool so far.  Keep up the good work (and the references to older games).  Do you think any Kongs will show up?  A cameo by D.K Jr. would kick ass.  Again, good going, Roy. :)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.

Roy Koopa:
Thank you!  I would write the next part right now (it's in my head), but it's late and I have to work early tomarrow.  I will try to get it up soon, though.

DK Jr, huh?  Well, in my imagination, he's grown up and become the Donkey Kong of the DKC series, so I don't know if I could pull that off.  But, hey, thanks for the suggestion.  I'll see what I can do!

Sanctus Yago:
NO NO PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!
Keep everything clean, man. There is no rational way the DK universe could now get into the story. Also, we already have four heroes yet. I think the story would NOT be able to drive more.
Oh, yes and: HYPER-COOL! The 'buttle' made me laugh again (well not really laugh... well you know).
Keep up the good work.

P.S.: It's already 3:30!! Yeep I'll need some sleep!

Roy Koopa:
The Ninja Koopa Bros. came kicking into action---and into eachother.  As they flew through the air, Luigi and Wario ducked, resulting in the four turtles running into one another!  The all fell into a pile between Luigi and Wario.

"That wasn't supposed to happen..." Yellow complained.

"Forget about it!  Just HURT THEM!!" Red ordered.

He took a Karate Chop at Luigi, connecting at Luigi's left side.  "Oof!" Luigi re-acted.

Yellow and Black attacked Wario, trying to hit his face.  Wario perried both attacks, but didn't see Green down below, who foot-sept him, causing him to fall on his 'sit-upon'

Luigi and Red circled eachother.  Red was looking for an oppurtunity to clobber the Green-hatted plumber.  Luigi was lokking for a way out of this mess.

"HEE-YA!" Red repeated as he jumped toward Luigi again.  Luigi, however, jumped straight up and grabbed hold of an overhanging branch.  Red flew by harmlessly and ended up running right into the tree!  BAM!  Luigi came back down.

Wario was entangeled in a slew of kicks and punches coming from Yellow, Green, and Black.  But, in one fell swing of his arm, he knocked all three Koopa Bros. back and away from him.

Red had gotten his wits back.  He called to his teammates, "That's it, BREAK OUT THE WEAPONS!"

Red pulled out a pair of katana blade swords; Black pullde out a pair of nun-chucks; Green a pair if sais; and Yellow a bo staff.

Luigi rolled his eyes.  "These guys really are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..." he thought.

"YOOOOO---SOI!" Yellow shouted, swinging the staff at Wario.  Wario caught an end of it in his hand.

"HIII--YA!" Black said, swinging his nun-chucks.  Wario caught an end of them in another hand.  With his strength, he swung his arms together and -SMASH- crammed Yellow and Black with eachother.

Red was still concetrating on Luigi.  The light from the sun glinted of the sharp blades, and Luigi was a little scared ("Are you kidding, I'm petrified!!") Oh.  Sorry.

Red began swing the two swords in an intimidating fasion.  "I'm gonna slice you up and send your pieces to your brother!  Heh heh heh!"

"Ew." Luigi said, "That's would be really gross."

Red stopped moving and let down his defence.  "Yeah...I guess it would.  Ew.  I never really thought about it.  I just said it because it sounded cool.  Ya know, the more I think about it, the less appealing it sounds.  I think I'm just gonna hurt you a lo--"

STOMP

Luigi had jumped into the air and come down with a patented Mario Bros. stomp atop Red Koopa.  The stomp was so powerful that not only were Red's katanas sent away, but Red himself was knocked right out of his shell!

"GA!" he shouted in embarassment, standing in just his heart-covered boxer shorts.

Green was charging at Wario with his sais.  He jumped over his fallen brothers, flipped in the air, and brought up his sharp weapons to impale on Wario.  Wario, though, had seen him coming and stepped out of the way.  Green fell on his belly.  "OOF!"

Wario then picked up his foot and brought it down on the Koopa Troopa. "ACK!"

"You guys trained with the great Jinx?" Wario remarked.

"Well," Green admitted, "We rented his training-workout tape.  Of course, we had to return it to Koopa Video by Friday, and we only got to watch the first part--"

"RETREAT!" Red ordered.  He picked up his shell and threw it on backwards while his three companions ran off as well.  "You haven't seen the last of us!!" they shouted running away.

"What jokes," Wario taunted, "I took out three.  How many did you get?"

"Well...one," Luigi said.

"Oh.  Heh." Wario replied with a superior look on his face.  "Come on, lets go get my girlfriend back."

"YOUR girlfriend?!" Luigi said catching up to his yellow-clad partner.

MEANWHILE, AT THE COAST...

Waluigi looked out over the ocean that lay ahead of them.  "Where's this ship you say Tatanga is hiding out in?"

"It crashed just over the horizon." Mario pointed ahead.  "Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Out to the ship!"

"How?"

"We swim."

"NO.  No no no no no no and NO." Waluigi protested.  "I am not swimming that far."

"I swim great distances and depths all the time," Mario argued, "Somehow, here in the Mushroom Kingdom, it's easier than on earth."

"I just don't want to, okay?" Waluigi said stubbornly.  "I'm going to find a boat."  He started walking down the coast.

A bit annoyed, Mario followed him.  "A boat?" he said, "You're not just gonna find a boat lying on the shore waiting for you to take it!"

"There's one," Waluigi pointed out.

Surprised, Mario looked ahead.  Sure enough, a small row boat was sitting on the shore, waiting to be used.

"Well I'm be..." Mario said, starting toward it.

"Hey!  Wait up!  I found it!" Waluigi said, following Mario with his trademark huge strides.  He pushed past Mario and looked inside the boat.

"Isn't that your girlfriend?" he asked.

Mario reached the boat and looked inside. He then jumped back in surprise.

Inside was Princess Peach!  she was unconsious, but didn't look hurt in any way.

"Peach!  Peach wake up!" Mario said to the princess.

"Wha?  Who?  Where am I?" she said, coming to.  She saw Mario.  "Oh!  Mario!  You saved me!  But, I don't even remember how..."

"Actually, I didn't!" Mario said, confused, "We just found you here."

"Huh?" Peach said.  "But how did i get here?"

"Who cares!" Waluigi said throwing his hands up into the air, "Let's just leave before that Tatanga guy sends any troops looking for her!"

Waluigi had a point, and Mario and Peach knew it.  "Come on.  If we hurry, we may be able to get to Luigi and Wario in a day or so."  The three went back into the forest.

The failed to see the Tokotoko Stone Warrior pretending to be just a normal rock on the shore.  "He he.  It worked!  Master Tatanga will be most pleased."  He then got up and walked into the water, toward the ship...

--to be continued--

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/29/2001 8:33:08 PM

Weegie:
This is a really neat story, Roy! I am very impressed with your writing talents! Plus I always love a story with the Koopa Bros. in it.
Keep it up! I can't wait to see how it ends!

Exit, stage right! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version