Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

saving dinosaur land

<< < (24/24)

Screech:
"The power stars were broken into 120 pieces because the unifying star was removed. When our Koopa friend brought the excess power from the shadow stars together, the unifying star was formed once more.
Koopa, you can use that power star to take the other One hundred and twenty from him!"
The Koopa looked dumbfounded. He had no idea that the shiny golden star he held had such importance.
"Not If I take the unifying star from HIM!" cried the dinosaur king lounging forward, and knocking Mario out of his way.
"Ahh!" cried the koopa, runng away.
"Take the stars! Now!"
Thee koopa lifted his star, into the air.
The Dinosaur King was about to make another attack. Suddenly he felt weak.
His stars! They were leaving him!
The Power stars congregated around the koopa as the shadow stars had done. The Dinosaur King was frantically trying to hold on to one of them.
Finally, the stars had become one very large Star, floating in front of him.
The Dinosaur King fell down on the floor, unadjusted to his normal vulnerable state.
He looked (up) at the Koopa.
"W-what are you going to do to me?"
The Koopa looked down into the dethroned King's eyes, and with a frightful vengance said:
"I dunno."
Mario slapped his face.
He, Luigi, and Geno, stepped forward and picked him up. Geno nodded to Bob, who had been silently watching.
Bob reached into a satchel at his side and pulled out a paintbrush.
"No! You can't!" cried the former tyrant.
Bob began to paint a mural of the most frightful, terrifyingly evil place ever captured in paint.
The Koopa knew what to do. With a wave of his hand, the picture rippled and became suddenly realistic, making it all the more frightening.
The three friends, lifting the man in the air, hurled him into the painting.
With another wave, the painting returned to it's unrealistic form.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

Markio:
Oooooh, howzitend! howzitend!

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Screech:
The Koopa, Mario, Luigi, and Geno were quite pleased with themselves, as was Bob.
The koopa held the single Star in his hand awkwardly, not entirely sure what to do with it.
He walked over to Peach. "This thing belongs in your kingdom, right?" he asked. "here."
"Thank you." she said. She leaned down and kissed his nose, causing him to turn red.
"awwe shucks."
Geno looked himself over. His body seemed to be more or less intact.
"I guess I'd better be going." he said. "The star spirits don't actually know I'm here, and if I don't return this body soon, they'll get suspicious."
Mario and Luigi said goodbye to their friend as he walked off.
"Well, what are we standing around here for?"
"Let's get on with our vacation!"

One month later.
Mario looked through his mail.
"Huh? Hey! Luigi!"
"What?" said Luigi, who was hanging his recently washed clothes out to dry.
"We got a letter from the Koopa!"
"Read it out loud."

Screech:
Dear Mario Brothers,
Thanks for all the help you gave me. The last month has been really busy.
A lot's happened so I should give you a recap.
After the Dinosaur king was sealed in that painting, Geno and Bob Freed the Yoshis from their eggs. They just needed some of that instant lava to open the shells.
I learned from the Yoshis that Vanillium is actually really valuable, so I decided to make a business out of it!
We now ship to Sarasaland and Beanbean. The Axem rangers decided to cash in on it, and now they work in the Vanilla Dome mine. Captain Syrup sailed off somewhere. She said she woulda stayed if I didn't creep her out. She also mentioned something about reeking her revenge on you. I was too busy drooling to notice.
Bob went to Kappa mountain (where he lives, by the way) and threatened that if my business ever bothered him, he'd come into my office with a fireflower and burn it to the ground. What a grouch.
Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. give my regards to the Princess.

-The Koopa

P.S. If you guys see Geno again, pass my thanks on to him.

THE END

Thanks to everyone who gave any feedback. I'm glad to finally finish this story and start another equally long and annoying one.
Beware!

Edited by - screech on 2/29/2004 5:25:55 PM

Markio:
YAY!  You are so lucky, Screech.  You've been able to do what i've never done:  finish a story.  I give you my best wishes, and I hope your next story is as good as this one.  HAIL CAEZAR- I mean, SCREECH!

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version