Print

Author Topic: CE7 Draws!  (Read 58808 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 06:22:34 PM »
I was wondering how that Man Council would turn out. (and how you could possibly know what I vaguely look like despite two well hidden images of myself on the forums)

Samus and Master Chief having a Tea Party is a stroke of artistic genius.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 06:40:08 PM »
Would it be too much to ask for a picture of me and some videogame vixen fighting Japanese demons with beam katanas?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 03:56:01 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 07:41:41 AM »
I highly approve of this.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »
Ha, that missing word is clever. :P

OK. Draw Sonic and Tails (who looks inquisitive) fighting a girl who looks like a tree in the center of an impact crater in the tundra littered with human skulls and scattered remains of palm trees with multicolored smoke in the sky along with mirrors and laser guns orbiting a Super Mario Galaxy-style miniplanet.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 09:24:57 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »
I think the tree would like some falling nuts!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »
Ha, nice. I tried to request something that was as complicated and made as little sense as possible...although I think I overdid it. I like it anyway, though.

What now...oh! On Monday, my chemistry teacher was away, so he left us a sub, and she looked at the wrong sub notes and ended up giving us the movie Freedom Writers to watch. A guy I know in that class asked me what movie it was and if I knew anything about it. I decided to have a little fun and said "It's called Freedom Riders. And...Freedom is the name of a horse. With superpowers. He can breath fire and runs so fast he creates tornadoes. And he's ridden by a hero to stop an evil businessman who wants to harness the sun's energy and create a nuclear reactor that will destroy the Earth." He's like "Wow, sweet." When it started playing, he said "What? This doesn't look like that at all!" I turned around, dumbfounded, and asked "Wait, did you actually believe me?" Apparently he had. Everyone around us thought it was hilarious.

So that's my next request. Draw a movie poster-esque picture of a hero (preferably with a generic cape) riding Freedom the horse in a dramatic pose, facing the evil businessman who's floating in front of the giant nuclear reactor in the background. And put lightning or something in the sky.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »
Wow, that's great! I've got to print that out and show it to him tomorrow. :P Nice work.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 09:43:01 PM »
Draw an epic bean struggle between Goku and Vegeta.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 12:46:03 PM »

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »
Now draw a picture of me hanging out with Heavy Weapons Guy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 06:06:03 PM »
CrossEyed7 is credit to team.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print