Print

Author Topic: Falling Into the Murky Blackness Behind the Stairs  (Read 3876 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: November 13, 2007, 01:23:01 PM »
So I'm flitting between work and school and more, but I thought I'd post this...

Last night I was dashing about the Good Egg Galaxy, and I thought I'd explore the innards of the house in the first clearing.  Once in the cellar, I proceeded to  approach a small ramp which normally lets one walk up the wall, but somehow found myself falling through the back of the wall and into the "murky swirling blackness in the background" effect instead.  I appear to have managed to sneak between polygons and get myself stuck.  Interestingly, Mario didn't die, he just sort of vanished into the black, swirling stuff.

I haven't been able to repeat this yet, so I'm not sure if it's pure happenstance or a particular entry angle.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 01:57:04 PM »
For one, I didn't think you could into houses.

But in Sunshine, I had the same thing happen to me when I went full force into a building in delfino square, unable to do so again.

In SM64DS I had the Big thwomp slam Yoshi into the stage, and theres water at the bottom.

So, yeah, these things happen once in a while.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »
How'd you get in the house? I get a note every time. But I haven't tried it in awhile. Also, do you have to beat the game or far in it? I beat it so I was wondering...
I really don't care much for logic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »
There's an orange pipe on the other side of the planet. It takes you into the weirdness.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print