Print

Author Topic: Great!!  (Read 5359 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 07:29:14 AM »
Your Site Is great!!!! 6 stars out of 6 ! I like TMK!! My site is at http://www.expage.com/page/zootalo!!
Excellent Site, Deezer!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2000, 04:45:16 PM »
I agree very great site Deezer.  The navigation is very easy on all three browsers I use :)

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2000, 11:36:55 PM »
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2000, 10:30:29 AM »
I agree with all of you. TMK is the BEST Mario site out on the Net! I used to go to SMBHQ before, but as soon as I heard about this site (by reading the links at SMBHQ) I immediately came to check it out. TMK is a lot better than SMBHQ. It's got more stuff (fan arts, box arts) more codes, more info on Mario games and Mario in particular. And best of all... It's got downloadable music and sound effects (one thing SMBHQ doesn't have!)!! I rate this site: 10/10 stars!! From now on, I'll always come to TMK for Mario info!!

One suggestion: Can you, Deezer, please add a fan-fics section? SMBHQ has one, why not TMK?!

"MAMMA MIA!" quote by Mario from Super Mario 64: one of the best Mario games in the world!!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2000, 02:02:26 PM »
In a previous post I already agreed to accept fan fics. The fan fic page will probably be up next update or the one after that. Write write write!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 04:00:57 PM »
TMK Rating: 8/10
Reason: It 'sorta' cussed once (interveiw). I dont appreciate things like that). You dont seem to be making the Mariopedia (corny name) any better, either. Oh and you need to update once every 7.168 minutes. That wo
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2000, 04:02:32 PM »
{continuation} uld be PERFECT.

I beleive
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2000, 04:59:22 PM »
Ya it;'s a great site but it needs more Media(mario media) and  you need to add Waluigi(Look at nintendo's Mario tennis for the N64 for info about this char) and add daisy(from Super mario land) to the mariopedia.
Stomp your feet, clap your hands, Wa-Lui-gig- can't be beat!

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2000, 12:09:59 PM »
This is a reply to Mario Maniacs message: The reason SMBHQ doesn't have codes, fan arts, or music is because TMK already has unbeatable sections for these. Think about it, would there really be any point in SMBHQ having a music section too? Almost all the songs that would bethere would also be found at TMK, which would just translate to a waste of space. I try to make all SMBHQ sections original or more complete than any other comparable section on other Mario sites. That's all
Kyle Orland (Great site as always, Deezer)

"Now it's over, I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want,
or I'm still alive, and there's nothing I want to do."
-They Might Be Giants
"Now it's over, I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want,
or I'm still alive, and there's nothing I want to do." -They Might Be Giants

Print