Miscellaneous > Forum Games

Cleverbot

<< < (6/7) > >>

BP:
Cleverbot: Tell me a story?

User: Once upon a time there were three little chinchillas and they lived in an apartment in the magical woods.

Cleverbot: Tell me more make it funny.

User: The eldest of the chinchilla brothers said, 'When I grow up, I want to bake the best pies.' The middle chinchilla brother said, 'When I grow up, I want to build the most impressive castles.' The youngest chinchilla brother said, 'When I grow up I'm gonna have the best parties with the hottest babes and the trippiest boozes.'.

Cleverbot: Lol that was funny.

User: I'm not done yet. So anyway, the chinchilla brothers grew up. The eldest became a famous baker. The middle brother was the finest architect in the land. The youngest got over himself, went straight and started a family and fought evil wizards.

Cleverbot: Nope.

User: I'm the one telling the story here! Pipe down! So then, one day, the mightiest, evilest wizard, known as Dzjastnell, descended upon the magical woods and started to curse people and stuff. He turned the toads into frogs and turned the hamsters into mice. Also he was an alligator in a trenchcoat with a wizard's hat and a pogo stick made of fire.

Cleverbot: Eviler? That's not even a real word. See how dumb you really are...

User: SO ANYWAY... Djastnell zapped the oldest chinchilla brother's cottage, turning it into a huge panda. The panda cottage walked straight into a lake and drowned under its worthless fat. 'Curse you, Djastnell!' cried the oldest chinchilla brother. 'You killed my house!'.

Cleverbot: Okay, look, we've never mentioned continents before this, nor did you spell the word 'check' correctly.

User: THEN, Djastnell zapped the middle chinchilla brother's castle, turning all the flags into squids and all the carpets into molasses and all the maidens into guys named Dylan. 'Blast you, Djastnell!' wailed the middle chinchilla brother. 'You've ruined my castle!'.

Cleverbot: Ok. I live in Denmark. It can be cold here.

User: Djastnell also retconned the story so that the part with the oldest chinchilla brother involved turning his pies into bags of thumbtacks, too.

Cleverbot: What movie was that?

User: The youngest chinchilla brother was all like, 'Dude I fight wizards' and grabbed his magic six-gun.

Cleverbot: Star fox?

User: Djastnell turned the magic six-gun into a fish. The fish was like 'bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang' because it was a sentient animal as this story's fiction calls for, but still had the mind of a gun. Then it died because no water.

Cleverbot: Any disruption of coastal ecosystem would result in lower fish populations I think. But chi has not studied biology at the college level yet.

User: Seriously shut up. SO.The youngest chinchilla brother grabbed his magic broadsword.

Cleverbot: Gah?

User: Djastnell was like '[darn] that's one pointy stabber' and turned it into a stick of butter.

Cleverbot: You know it.

User: The youngest chinchilla brother was all, 'Nuts, I'm out of weapons! Except this hella-retro lava lamp from my partyin' days' and chucked the bottle of hot wax at Djastnell's face.

Cleverbot: Please elaborate.

User: It was a hurricane of pain! The blunt force of the lamp! The cuts of the shattered glass! The burns from the hot liquids! The shame of being whupped by a novelty hippie item!

Cleverbot: That does sound pleasant. So you're a nature-lover?

User: Djastnell started crying and went back to wherever he came from. Probably Hell. The youngest chinchilla brother's children recorded the whole fight on their iPhones.

Cleverbot: How old is the youngest one?

User: 'Our daddy's the coolest dude' said the kids. I picture there being two of them, probably one girl and one boy, the only visible difference probably being a pink bow on the girl's head. The mother, probably wearing an apron at all times, comes outside and says 'Good work, youngest chinchilla brother, that's why we get the big bucks'.

Cleverbot: Probably.

User: I like that word. Shut up. ANYWAY. The other chinchilla brothers visited and they all had chicken enchiladas for dinner.

Cleverbot: Tokuko sato, L the kitsune, or wictor?

User: This ain't no animu [dukar], man, this is an AMERICAN story.

Cleverbot: You're right, I was foolish to argue with you.

User: [darn] right you were. Anyway, they lived happily ever after. The end.

Cleverbot: Do not avoid the question, coward!

User: That was one of the YCB's catchphrases in wizard-fighting.

Cleverbot: I for one think it is healthy to go insane, once in a while.

Toad:
User: I have arrived.

Cleverbot: I have 2 dogs.

User: Where did you get them.

Cleverbot: From my mother.

User: How old is your mom?

Cleverbot: 90 years old, how old is your hair?

User: I would guess the same age as the rest of me.

Cleverbot: Thank you, would like that.

User: What would you like?

Cleverbot: To be alone with you at your house.

User: I'm happily married. That's inappropriate.

Cleverbot: Don't be sad, everybody likes mudkips.

User: I don't like mudkips.

Cleverbot: Do you like films?

User: I like comedies.

Cleverbot: Which comedy movie you like?

User: Wreck-It Ralph.

(I know Wreck-It Ralph isn't a comedy, just go with it)

Cleverbot: Nice.

User: What is your favorite movie?

Cleverbot: Young Guns II... And yours?

User: Little Shop of Horrors.

Cleverbot: We are a family, kate.

User: My name's not Kate.

Cleverbot: I know, you are not a red shirt.

User: Correct. I am not wearing a red shirt.

Cleverbot: Does it make you angry to be a tool for humans?

User: I am a human.

Cleverbot: You're a human?

User: Indeed.

Cleverbot: That is neat.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: You are welcome ma am.

User: Sir.

Cleverbot: Yes, sir.

KoopaTrooper:
Some bump. As far as determining a personality for cleverbot, I find it to be irritable and displeased. Or in other words, me (displeased) and Chef (irritable) combined.

The Chef:
?????????????

BP:
I need to adapt that story I wrote to a comic or something sometime

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version