Print

Author Topic: Rumor: Super Mario Galaxy delayed until Xmas 2007  (Read 11915 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: December 19, 2006, 12:47:05 PM »
Super Mario Galaxy, promised by Miyamoto to be released "within the first six months" of the Wii launch, now looks like it might be delayed until Xmas 2007, according to Computerandvideogames.com's sources.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »
My Zelda. ;_;
Now with SMG being pushed that close to Christmas of 07 I bet they'll be selling pretty well within the first shipments until Christmas is over, but not too much seeing as games are probably easier to reproduce than systems. ;)
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:27:37 PM »
Nnnng. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have been able to get it without next year's Christmas money anyhow. So I have something to put on my list. >:P
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:07:06 PM »
That's too bad. Hopefully SSBB will come out before then.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 08:11:26 PM »
Hey, look on the bright side: If it's being delayed, then it might be even better than if it wasn't! (Look what happened to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Kirby's Dream Land)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 08:47:07 PM »
Those were delayed? I never knew.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »
Ocarina of Time was one of the most delayed games ever...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 11:44:18 AM »
I was only marginally aware of video games in the N64 era.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 01:39:56 AM »
Ocarina of Time was delayed for that long? Dang.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »
Yeah, and it's still one of the greatest video games of all time.  I admit TP has OoT beaten in greatness, but Ocarina will always have a place in my heart cause it was my first Zelda game.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »
TP completely failed in one way, making OoT better than it.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 04:57:41 PM »
Wuh?? Explain yourelf, oh and, I don't really care that SMG is delayed, since I'm not getting  Wii any soon, besides, We got enough with Brawl and Metroid Prime 3!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 10:44:52 PM »
Why do people like OoT so much?  I'm just curious because I never thought that much of it. I'm an LttP fan.
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 08:27:06 AM »
Play it and all your questions will be answered!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »
Fwirt, when people say OoT , it stands for "oodles of turkey".  It's common for newbies to misinterpret that as "Ocarina of Time"--a game that is universally hated.

Everyone loves OoT, though.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print