Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 368956 times)

« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
Pokemon Sunday revealed the first gameplay footage. That of course being the female trainer walking around town, and the hosts sold it like they were witnessing God himself.

There was also a two second clip of Zorua and Zoroark in battle doing absolutely nothing.

Hooray.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #391 on: April 17, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
So, par for the course then?

...Kirby had his own golf game, Kirby's Dream Course or something. We need a Pokemon golf game, one where we smack Pikachu around.
Yes, that was a lame segue.
You didn't say wot wot.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2010, 09:03:38 AM »
So, par for the course then?

...Kirby had his own golf game, Kirby's Dream Course or something. We need a Pokemon golf game, one where we smack Pikachu around.
Yes, that was a lame segue.

Agreed.  Kirby's Dream Course is an awesome game (I say "is" because I got it on Virtual Console and still play it to this day).  If they do it in a similar fashion, a Pokemon golf game would be phenomenal.  Even if they did a real golf game for Pokemon in the style of Mario Golf, it would be awesome.  Maybe you could face off against the town's gym leader in a championship round or something (similar to Battle Revolution where you would fight the leader of the stadium after winning several battles in a row). 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »
On the contrary, it was a heavily-pixelated cardboard printout of a magazine scan of a clip of Zorua and Zoraoark in battle.
Gotta love Pokémon Sunday. The preview didn't say anything about more info next week, but I guess I'll tune in anyways.
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »
Arceus' baby form revealed:

« Reply #396 on: April 26, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »
What do you guys think Zoroark's typing will be?  I think that it will either be Dark / Fighting or a new type introduced in B/W.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 05:58:40 PM by Purple_Goomba »

« Reply #397 on: April 27, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

« Reply #398 on: April 27, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »
^  Well that destroyed my question.  How about we guess whats it's English name is going to be.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #399 on: April 27, 2010, 05:50:55 PM »
Dox?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #400 on: April 27, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »
Zoroak's typing
Hopefully it's better than yours.

...You know, since you misspelled his name.

...ICEBURN
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #401 on: April 27, 2010, 06:55:23 PM »
I don't know why they would change it; it's a perfectly good fox-derived name.
That was a joke.

« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »
I'm more excited about the fifth generation Pokemon than the actual games themselves. I can't wait to see what new Pokemon we'll get, and how it changes the metagame (since I really only get excited about the competitive aspects of Pokemon, sadly).

« Reply #403 on: May 06, 2010, 02:20:21 AM »
Maybe I'll finally be able to use my Garchomp without people claiming he's broken.

It'd also be nice if Farfetch'd gained an evolution and stopped being completely useless.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #404 on: May 06, 2010, 06:19:44 PM »
There's always going to be that one "broken", overused Pokemon... Currently being Scizor, but he deserved some time in the sunlight, being so snazzy-lookin' and all. I wouldn't mind them making Garchomp OU again, at least for a little while. Just to see how it would change things. Of course I finish training mine right when it becomes Uber...

I have mixed feelings about a Farfetch'd evolution. I'd only want one if it was INCREDIBLY bad ass. He needs to be amazing. He has to. D:

Print