Print

Author Topic: Polyphasic sleep  (Read 12668 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
I've always felt better when I got under 8 hours of sleep, so about a month ago I decided to take up a biphasic sleep schedule and it has been working very well for me. I get much more vivid dreams (and even remember most of them) and even got a few lucid dreams. I feel just as good as when I was on a monophasic schedule, and I don't need to sleep as long (a total range of 5 and a half to 6 and a half hours).

Unfortunately, the society I live in still operates on a monophasic schedule, so it's difficult when I have class/work whenever I'm supposed to take my nap and I can't delay it because my housemates all sleep around the same time. I still recommend everyone to try a different sleep schedule for at least a week or so.

I may eventually try the Everyman cycle and see how it works out for me. An extra 2-3 hours of awake time per day doesn't sound bad at all!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:21:22 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
Normally I stay up until 3 or 4 AM, get up at 8, have a two-hour nap after work, and stay up until 4 again because I'm not tired, and repeat.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »
I thought I was the only one here who stayed up that late. At least I'm not alone.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 07:58:36 PM »
We're together alone.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print