Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791419 times)

« Reply #2985 on: July 30, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »
I'm back! It's Trutly! for Welcome Board to myself Forum the Trutly!

-RaccoonStar24

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2986 on: July 30, 2013, 09:24:32 AM »
Made it back just in time for your first post. Great work.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2987 on: July 31, 2013, 11:10:19 PM »
Made it back just in time for your first post. Great work.

It's a moment in history we should forever immortalize. I should know, I am from the future.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2988 on: August 01, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »
Like Hitler being rejected from art school?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2989 on: August 01, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
Like Hitler being rejected from art school?

This reminds me, everyone should check out Justice League: Flashpoint. Trust me when you watch it you'll know why this comment reminded me to mention that.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2990 on: August 04, 2013, 12:37:30 PM »
Hey guys, some of you may remember me as the infamous Martini from a few years ago on this forum. 
I was just browsing the web when somehow this forum seemed to have come up and I started feeling a bit nostalgic so I
decided to check it out and see what was happening here. I'm glad to see some familiar faces usernames still post here!

I know I wasn't the best user, as I recall, my last words to Megabyte were to "kiss my butt!" or something along those
lines...Sorry about that by the way man, I hope there's no hard feelings.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure why I mustered up the audacity to come back here and post something. Perhaps I'm seeking
closure of some sort. I know it's just an online forum, but back then it really was somewhat part of my life as I posted here
on a regular basis and even befriended a couple users.

All I can say is that I've grown up since then, as I recall I lied about my age when I first started posting here and in
actuality I was only about 11 or 12, so naturally I was immature, and since I was going to a new middle/high school the following
year full of bigger and older kids, I was always trying to keep on this tough guy exterior, even online but obviously
failing.

I'm actually 20 now, currently in college. I'd understand if I'm not welcome back after all the
ugliness that occurred back then and I'm sure I still got some 'splaining to do. I'm an open book, I'll be willing to answer
any questions I might've raised after my departure and to those who actually remember me, hopefully there's no hard feelings still
floating around between myself and anyone I might've wronged in some way.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:46:34 PM by Martin_with_an_I »

« Reply #2991 on: August 04, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
It's okay, Martin. We still love you.
Relics.

« Reply #2992 on: August 17, 2013, 05:44:20 PM »
Hello everyone. I used to post here, then used to post here again. I'm surprised I remembered my account details!
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #2993 on: October 20, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »
Meh. I'm returning. *flag unfurls with "bang" written in bold green letters*
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #2994 on: October 20, 2013, 10:21:07 PM »
Now I'm feeling all nostalgic-like.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2995 on: October 28, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Theo. And I'm probably going to make a fool out of myself in this forum many times.

I'm an avid player of games, I play many games of many different types. Including the Mario series. But why would I be here if I didn't. I also love to write and draw, and do anything generally creative. I have all the retro systems, and some new ones. But I still haven't gotten a 3DS or Wii U, although I really want them, money troubles and all. As for what I like to do on forums, I mostly stick to topics I create, but I will occasionally head into others. I also love it when a forum game section of a forum allows for RPGs and Choose Your Own Adventures, as it let's me practice my creativity with my favorite subjects. CYOAs, and Video Games. I actually have quite a few planned for just this forum. And I'm pretty sure it says your allowed to in the forum games section.

Overall, I hope to have a lot of fun and make new friends here. Although I'm wondering, do you have to wait to be able to post in the forum games sections like some other topics? Because I'm hoping to start soon and I was just wondering how long the wait generally is. I'm not a common poster outside my own topics, as I've said, so I might hang around here a bit and help greet new people if it depends on post count. I'd be a good way to meet new people as well.

Anyway, hope we can all have fun together.
To live without imagination, is to not live at all.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #2996 on: October 28, 2013, 04:33:50 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:39:45 PM by I am hello »
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2997 on: October 28, 2013, 05:00:13 PM »
Hm...now I'm confused. Do I use Fan Creations or Forum Games for it? Well, I suppose it would depend on the type, thanks for your input.
To live without imagination, is to not live at all.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2998 on: October 29, 2013, 12:00:44 AM »
You would use Forum Games for CYOA stuff. Also, the very first line in the rules addresses your concerns about posting.

That said, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure at least one or two others also hope you enjoy your stay.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2999 on: October 31, 2013, 02:15:21 AM »
I am sorta new but i have made a few posts already...

So many infamous banned guys like "TheKoopaTrooper", "ColonelKR", and "Martini"
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

Print