Print

Author Topic: I want The Chef banned! :(  (Read 18569 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 10:09:09 AM »
Oh. heh.. I thought more people hated you I thought there were more.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 03:30:29 PM »
I think you may be confused by the fact that the few that hate him tend to say it loudly and repeatedly.  The Colon.  <-- Not a typo. 

It seems to me that The Chef tends to deal with things in a short and public fashion.  He also seems to egg it own a little sometimes.  (I tend to send detailed PMs, but am not saying that my way is better.  Sometimes a public example is needed.) 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 03:48:09 PM »
The number of people who have said a loud that they hate The Chef probably has confused me. I bet that's it.

Yes.. Whichever way works best for you. A 'whatever floats your boat' situation.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 09:13:51 PM »
A short and public fashion for a short and public message board. :P

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 06:34:00 AM »
one time, the chef called me a spammer

it hurt my feelings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Print