Print

Author Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Appreciation topic) - The first FPS game I've ever played  (Read 6823 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 10:30:25 PM »
Slappers only! Liscense to Kill!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »
I have this game coming for me, as part of a trade. I cant wait to play it, it looks awesome!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »
Slappers only! Liscense to Kill!

Yes, but with Turbo on. Haha, gooood times. Also, someone must be Oddjob because you gotta have your obligatory cheater in your game.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 08:52:24 PM »
Heh. The only things I remember from this game were the blocky graphics (normal then), a very grey stage, myself with a neat pistol, and a stage called complex. Just the name. Oh, memories...
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 04:22:21 AM »
Also, someone must be Oddjob because you gotta have your obligatory cheater in your game.

It didn't matter if anyone was Oddjob. We would often duck/crouch in an attempt to stealth attack eachother, but we all became so adept at reading the map and eachother's screens..

What was really fun was when someone killed someone as they were dying. Often, two screens would go out at once and there would be a flurry of laughter since we all knew what had happened.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 06:16:26 AM »
Yeah, it did. Oddjob was shorter than everyone else, so you had to crouch (which slowed you down and made you more cumbersome)... and even then, if Oddjob ducked, you'd literally have to face your character at the floor to try and slap the s*** out of him that way.

However, it was extremely funny.

I liked how the death animations wouldn't sync up correctly. On your screen, the blood would run down and everything, but on the other player's screen, more often than not you'd already be on the ground kinda hovering back and forth until the blood animation ended.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print