Print

Author Topic: Warioware Inc. Favorites  (Read 5025 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: August 09, 2003, 09:09:13 PM »
I love Warioware Inc.: Mega Microgame$! There haven't been any Warioware Inc. topics, so I'll start one! Tell your favorite something from Warioware Inc. Favorite Microgame, Favrorite Game Developer, Etc...Also, give a reason too. My favorite developer is Mona because Gelato is cool and she uses expressions that are out of date just like me. Cool! Awesome! One happenin' game. And as for Microgames.....Hmm.....That's tough. Maybe "Wario Bros." or maybe Dribble and Spitz's boss game. (I forgot the game) I like lots of Mona and 9-Volt's games too. Especially Mona's Butterfingers. The toast is funny. It makes me hungry.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 09:18:12 PM »
I've heard that you have to find the fourth hat, the hat of snow. Then, go to the desert land and jump in the sand. You will be turned into water. Then get Metal Mario and when you get to Yoshi, instead of Yoshi, there will be Luigi. Kill him with a jump attack to turn him into a star. Kill him with a punch to turn him into Yoshi. Talk to Yoshi to turn him into a toilet. Talk to the toilet to have him flush you. Mario will turn into Banjo-Kazooie.
Go back to the roof and the toilet is now a Koopa Troopa. Eat him to become Bowser. Then pound the ground to go to the warp zone. Go down the first one to play the original Mario game. Go down the second one to go through the game as Waluigi with FLUDD on his back.
The Third gives you a movie called Mario VS. Wario. It's an hour-long movie about Mario and Wario fighting over a ham sandwich.

I got that from a site that thinks Kirby's a bollin (I didn't spell that wrong). (Bowling ball?)
They were mentals.

Sheer stupidity.
"Wooo!Yaaaaaaaa! That's the best story ever!"
*kils the guy who sad that*

Now you have to read it! Haaaaa!

With a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neds enemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/12/2003 7:21:41 PM
:D

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 09:28:24 PM »
Um....uvg, your post made completely no sense. Is it code language for your favrite developer? Ooh! Tell em! I wanna speak that language! I speak alien right now. Oh well. Try to stay as close to on-topic as possible. Mya!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 09:30:21 PM »
I call it spas lagwig.

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 09:34:02 PM »
just spell everything rong and whear overals.

mario: why Thea nevea ofa tata giya!
Calla mea aa spaza!

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2003, 09:34:16 PM »
Cool! I'll have to learn it some day. In the mean time, I believe the title of this forum is Warioware Inc. favorites. Oh well.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others you''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2003, 09:59:27 PM »
Stop.
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/11/2003 3:07:44 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2003, 12:30:23 AM »
Alright. STAY ON TOPIC! That way people wil post on here! I will not tolerate fhqwgads!

It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek! Do you like skunks? I love them. I also love frogs!
Here is the lovely first part to the Plumber''''s Rap from the Mario Bros. Super Show.
 We''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''s our game! We''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''re faster than the others you''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 09:52:39 AM »
Kat & Ana's boss stage is pretty cool. I also love Pyoro and Pyoro 2. As far as "normal" games, gotta go with the dog head petting one.

uvg is starting to scare me.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2003, 10:57:41 AM »
I like 9 Volt, especially the recreation of Mario Clash. So easy, yet so satisfying.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Yos

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2003, 12:18:29 PM »
I like Mona's stages, but there is something about the one where you make Wario eat a hotdog (forgot the name of it) that I like.

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2003, 03:29:10 PM »
~Quit your spamming. Geez, get a life.
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/10/2003 2:54:53 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2003, 09:16:05 PM »
Yes uvg needs a life. What a loser. Maybe someone should start an anti-uvg topic. Haha! Anyway, with the topic. Yes. I agree. 9-Volt's games are awesome. And I too like Kat and Ana's boss stage. Dr. Wario is fun too. My sister played it for like an hour and went from stage 1 to stage 20, and he rhigh score is 70400!! Amazing.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2003, 10:29:27 AM »
Dr. Wario is just fun because it's exactly Dr. Mario, which is a very fun classic.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2003, 02:56:58 PM »
Wario's and 9-Volt's games are awesome. My favorite Wario game is the one where Wario hits a ? block and a mushroom comes out and Wario has to get it before Mario to grow big. And my favorite 9-Volt game is the SMB one where you play as Mario and you have to stomp a Goomba.
Deezer was here.

Print