TMK Stuff > Latest News

Super Smash Bros. now on North American Virtual Console

<< < (2/4) > >>

Glitchy:

--- Quote from: ToadBowser on December 21, 2009, 08:03:01 PM ---There's plenty of other reason to buy it. If you haven't played it, it offers different music, stages, moves in some cases, and items. For anyone that has played, while a lot of it is reminiscence, but it's also... nevermind. But that's a good enough reason for me to get it.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for not making it clear, but I have played it a lot of times, I just don't think it's worth wasting $10 on when there are more important things at the moment.

Trainman:
All the above, and I like the control and feel of the original, almost more than both successors. Melee is way too fast and it's got that whole L-cancel & wave-dashing cult following which just makes the game less appealing to me these days.

jdaster64:
Heard about it.  Bought it.  'Nuff said.

Having the SSBM/SSBB controls for Classic/GCN Controller were a nice touch too.

ShadowBrain:
I'm with Weegee, especially since I own the original (not that I'll find myself playing it too often). I will admit, though, that the slapstick aesthetic of the original does let it still stand on its own, to a degree.

Turtlekid1:

--- Quote from: jdaster64 on December 21, 2009, 10:28:56 PM ---Heard about it.  Bought it.  'Nuff said.

Having the SSBM/SSBB controls for Classic/GCN Controller were a nice touch too.

--- End quote ---

Now if only they optimized the controls for, say, Super Metroid, or SMW, like they apparently have with SSB64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version