Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327793 times)

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »
Do "The Monkey" With me!
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #481 on: January 09, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
I'd rather not.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #482 on: January 10, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
Pfft, people not named Johnny...
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »
Well, I suppose none of you probably noticed or cared, but I haven't been delving into Forum topics as much in the past few months. I think my time here is basically done. I'm not a regular member anymore, and nothing is really appealing to me anymore. Rather than spend time here doing practically nothing, I'm probably going to barely visit the Forums that much anymore, if at all. There's just nothing to do anymore. I'm still a huge Nintendo/Mario fan and everything, but things here just lost the appeal they had many years ago.

So, though it's not exactly a complete good bye, especially since I'll be dwindling around in the politically correct chat rooms sometimes, I most likely will show up not very much anymore. Farewell, Forumers, and may God bless you in your lives.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #484 on: March 15, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »
Well, see ya later dude.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #485 on: March 15, 2008, 06:47:30 PM »
I hardly noticed you being gone from the forums what with your activity in #tmk.

Note to everyone else: If you don't visit #tmk, you're only getting half the TMK experience.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #486 on: March 16, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »
Hah, well it seems like I'm just like you, Melee Man.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #487 on: March 16, 2008, 01:06:15 AM »
The politcally correct chat rooms?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #488 on: March 16, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »
Well, since I've failed at leaving the forums so many times, whenever I actually decide to call it quits, there won't be any big announcement.  Not that I'm leaving in the immediate future or anything.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2008, 10:56:31 PM »
Okay, while I'm not exactly leaving, I'm going to take a break from the FF for awhile and finish up my first year of college.  I'll pop in here every once in awhile.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #490 on: April 05, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
If you don't visit #tmk, you're only getting half the TMK experience.

Then shouldn't there be a link in the FF to the chatroom? This drives me insane, as I have to go all the way back to the main page of TMK in order get to a link to the chatroom.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #491 on: April 05, 2008, 10:35:32 PM »
Do what I do: type www.themushroomkingdom.net/chatroom in your web browser.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »
Do what I did: Get mIRC.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #493 on: April 06, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
Do what I did: What Bird Person did.
I'm a horrible person.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #494 on: April 06, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »
Do what I did: Realize that I'm in a chair on the computer and decided that there's no point in being lazy because I'm already pretty much inert already and it won't hurt to navigate a couple pages to go to the chatroom.

Print