Print

Author Topic: ban $$Wario$$  (Read 4781 times)

« on: July 05, 2001, 05:00:40 PM »
now before anyone starts to get the wrong idea let me explain. You all know I wouldn't try to ban someone because I don't like them on the board. If that were true you might see me make one or two more of these. But its obvious since this guy is mario_luigi the one who caused such a fuse and obviously still is trying to ( see his topic about pokemon fans ). I'm hopeing (if he hasn't already made the desicion) that this will persued dezzer into banning this man again before he causes more trouble on the boards. I'm only doing this to keep the friendly enviroment this board is known for, at least to me it is.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2001, 06:13:21 PM »
Agian???

<<confused>>

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2001, 08:30:25 PM »
Isn't there a way to ban him forever? (try banning his IP address... but if he doesn't have cookies set on his browser, it probably won't work).

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2001, 10:10:17 PM »
I've got to remind Deezer to give me the close/delete thread power... I can only edit posts right now. ;)
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2001, 06:08:22 AM »
All his posts got deleted on Christie the cat's post!I hope he wasn't calling her an idiot and words even worse than that.

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2001, 05:08:01 PM »
Oh man, I hope he wasn't being mean to her! She's new, right? She'd probably end up thinking we were all a bunch of jerks. ;(

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2001, 08:17:18 PM »
I read it before it got deleted. it said something to  the fact that come to my appartment, don't worry baby I have airconditioning or something like that.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2001, 05:28:24 AM »
Christie,we are not jerks,ok?(OK,I'll make an exeption.Start over!)Christie,SOME of us are not jerks.Try to avoid the ones who are.

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.

Edited by - MarioandLink on 7/7/2001 4:31:27 AM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2001, 08:14:12 AM »
<<still confused>>

Agian? How many times has this guy been banned? Why does he keep coming back?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2001, 08:20:30 AM »
<<now understands>>

Oh! Man he sounds like a jerk. Isn't there a way that Deezer can not let this guy back in? Change it so whatever his e-mail address is, it would say, "Sorry. You can not enter this site". Does that work? Mabey?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2001, 06:36:12 PM »

Edited by - Deezer on 7/9/2001 1:31:38 AM

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2001, 06:51:55 PM »
I was going to remain neutral in this conflict, but after seeing the recent personal attacks aimed at various forum users, I have to agree.  Wario should be banned.

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2001, 07:49:48 PM »
I am really getting sick of $$Wario$$, I stated that I hate pokemon, but I don't hate people who like it.O and I'm only a jerk when I want to be :)

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

Edited by - KinopioToad on 7/7/01 6:50:45 PM

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2001, 09:59:56 PM »
Besides he called us all idiots(check out his topic of Marionut#1 vs. Mallow, my responces are pretty funny)

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2001, 11:20:17 PM »
I can already feel the love...
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

Print