Print

Author Topic: You support, you lose  (Read 23201 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »
I lost to Crosseyed losing to me.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 04:44:01 AM »
What this thread should be is people posting what they've kickstarted, so I'll get it back on track.

I've kickstarted two things so far:

Diamond Trust of London ($35)
Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie ($200)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 05:54:29 AM »
I've kickstarted three things so far:

Rappan Athuk ($20)
Wooden Promises ($10)
OUYA ($99)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 08:27:58 AM »

Ogres Have Layers

• Malaprop Monster
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 07:31:37 AM »
Stopped reading there.

Wow, here we go again with the "oh, anonymous is legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget" mentality. Here's a new flash for you, buster: not all of the internet subscribes to your dissertation that the whole internet needs to be some epic raid for "/b/ros" like you to do while you "check dubs". The internet is full of some great communities, and 9gag is certainly one of them. They may not be as good as, say TV Tropes, or Reddit, but they're up there. Your precious 4chan hasn't even been in the news lately over a bomb/shooting threat (which is the only thing it's good for).

Next time, don't push my buttons and you won't feel my scatching wrath like this again.

You better check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 07:36:12 AM »
snip
He was just making a joke. Chill out, man.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »
good as, say TV Tropes, or Reddit

Le stopped reading there.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 06:21:54 PM »
Wow, here we go again with the "oh, anonymous is legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget" mentality. Here's a new flash for you, buster: not all of the internet subscribes to your dissertation that the whole internet needs to be some epic raid for "/b/ros" like you to do while you "check dubs". The internet is full of some great communities, and 9gag is certainly one of them. They may not be as good as, say TV Tropes, or Reddit, but they're up there. Your precious 4chan hasn't even been in the news lately over a bomb/shooting threat (which is the only thing it's good for).

At the risk of sounding like a total jerk, this post is absolutely ridiculous. 9gag is not a great community, they're a bunch of plagiarists that make Memebase look hilarious and clever. Just out of curiosity, how many times have you actually browsed 4chan? TVTropes was good, until their moderators started locking and renaming everything.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:53:44 PM by Sapphira »
Relics.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:37 AM »

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »
At the risk of sounding like a total jerk, this post is absolutely ridiculous. 9gag is not a great community, they're a bunch of plagiarists that make Memebase look hilarious and clever. Just out of curiosity, how many times have you actually browsed 4chan? TVTropes was good, until their moderators started locking and renaming everything.
Yahoo Answers is better.

Lost to sportsfriends
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:54:00 PM by Sapphira »
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 05:19:29 PM »
Disko Warp presents Hardcore Advance CD ($15)

As an aside, I really hope these people saying "I lost" are actually pledging for these things, rather than just trying to inflate postcount in a subforum where postcount doesn't exist.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 03:35:32 AM »

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »

Print