Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 675894 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3630 on: September 30, 2006, 01:12:34 AM »
Gah, so sorry to double post, but I can't seem to find that thread in which you post videos you made. So, around 10:00...
<BirdPerson> In about an hour I'll probably need another soda. I'll make a soda-getting adventure video along the way for no particular reason.
About an hour and 45 minutes later...
<BirdPerson> I'll go on my sodadventure now.
The results are not for the faint of heart. But please, watch repeatedly: http://wheresdezzer.googlepages.com/sodadventure.mpg
Nothing in the video was planned, except the getting of the soda. Yes, I actually make that sound each time I see a spider.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3631 on: September 30, 2006, 09:56:33 AM »
Typically they go here. It's not just for Lizard Dude.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3632 on: September 30, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
I can't see the video on your movie, BP.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3633 on: September 30, 2006, 03:01:20 PM »
I saw the video. I found it to be strangely amusing.

« Reply #3634 on: September 30, 2006, 05:59:59 PM »
Spider, spider, spider!
Haha.
Buns make an excellent weapon.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3635 on: November 25, 2006, 02:28:43 PM »
Hi, can I get a glass of Koopa-Kola and one slice of Pepperoni Pizza and Mozarella sticks on the side? Thank you. (whips out laptop computer and connects to WTMK Mario Radio and plays some Dr. Mario on Nintendo DS.)
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3636 on: November 25, 2006, 06:40:04 PM »
*Walks in, breaking through the dusty boards on the windows* Forgot my hat! *trips over the "Out of Business" Sign on the floor*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3637 on: November 25, 2006, 07:04:33 PM »
Wow. Haven't been to this place in ages.

*looks around and sees the place practically abandonded, with dust and cobwebs all over*

I guess I'll take over then. You may now refer to me as The Bartender.

*proceeds to get the bar ready*

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3638 on: November 25, 2006, 07:45:24 PM »
*Finds a dead body on the floor, stumbles away, to find an original donkey Kong arcade machine!* Who would leave this wonderful piece of history lying here? *starts playing*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3639 on: November 26, 2006, 12:28:22 AM »
I guess I'll take over then. You may now refer to me as The Bartender.
Uh, no. You're The Chef. Now start bringing me some bacon buttons, immediately.
I font believe 2006 is almost over. Already. Why, it seems like just eleven months ago it was Christmas, and I was opening a box containing Mario Kart DS and Kirby Canvas Curse. I'm a bit confused, though, since the number one item on my list this year is WarioWare: Touched, and it's ridiculously expensive. I haven't seen it in Target or GameStop, either. What's going on? As far as I know it wasn't discontinued... but really, $38 for a boxless one? Somebody shed some light here...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3640 on: November 26, 2006, 12:42:11 AM »
That is very unreasonable. I got my Animal Crossing: WW, used, for 30 bucks. It at least had a booklet and one of thoses little cardboard cases the gamestores pu them it! I bought Cooking Mama used for 17 dollars and got a box + instructions.

I have a strange pattern. I got the N64 the year after the gamecube came out. I got the gamecube a few months before the ds came out. And I just got the DS a few WEEKS before the Wii came out!

How long was I off-duty? Half a year?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3641 on: November 26, 2006, 01:26:01 AM »
I don't know what's up online, but Touched! is still easily found in stores, at least where I live, at normal price. I'm talking like department stores, Wal*Mart, Target, that sort of thing.

Heck, I'll buy you one and mail it if you like.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3642 on: November 26, 2006, 02:37:47 AM »
Hahaha, but if you give me a Christmas present, EVERYONE ON THE BOARD will have to! Not a bad deal... :D
But I don't get it, I've checked Target twice and it hasn't been there either time. I asked the clerk at GameStop, he checked the computer, and there were no copies. Hm.

...But seriously, if anybody wants to send me presents, here's my list... It's only a rough draft.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3643 on: November 26, 2006, 06:31:31 AM »
If I were to actually buy Touched!, though, I would want to be sure that your parents didn't buy it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3644 on: November 26, 2006, 09:30:14 AM »
MySpace won't get destroyed that easily.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print