Print

Author Topic: Jdaster64's Mario/MOTHER music  (Read 5509 times)

« on: February 01, 2012, 08:17:06 PM »
Can't believe I didn't post this here sooner.  At any rate, this Youtube alt-account of mine was collecting dust until it occurred to me around November that I could actually record half-decent audio on my iPhone, rather than trying to find a cheap MP3-recorder/player thing to ultimately produce an inferior-quality file.  At any rate, I currently have just over 50 different video game themes uploaded, mostly from the Mario and Mother series, and I put up new ones in batches of 5-ish every so often.

Here's a link to the first of the actually good recordings (most of the ones before that I've spiced up and re-uploaded since anyway): Link

Enjoy!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 08:33:22 PM »
Not bad at all! Keep it up!
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:53:54 AM »
I've added a ton of stuff since the last post here, most notably these here:

MOTHER Medley (upwards of 10 minutes!)
Super Mario 64: An Eight-Star Suite (Gameplay with piano music in the background)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 12:47:50 AM »
Another massive project similar to Super Mario 64: an Eight-Star Suite; this is a ten-minute video of Super Mario Bros. 3 gameplay with both music and SFX done almost entirely with piano!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOuArkeU3nE

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »
This makes me think of how it would sound when rich people play games. XD

I like it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 12:05:18 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UOwvBwPy4o
Here's a promotional video I just made for my upcoming CD, "Video Game Variations"; you can download the track at the link in the video description.

I plan on doing a few more of these leading up to the CD's release in mid-February.  Also, check out the two Kirby medleys I made last semester if you haven't seen them already, the Canvas Curse one is one of my best arrangements thus far.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:08:21 AM by jdaster64 »

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 12:16:04 PM »

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 04:59:39 PM »
Oh yeah, I suppose that's a thing.  Yeah, I'm doing a Kickstarter for a sequel to "Video Game Variations"; it's pretty similar in form to the original, and the video on the project page explains everything else.  A lot more great Mario, Kirby, and MOTHER tracks on this, so I suggest you check it out, and spread the word about the project if you can!

Print