Print

Author Topic: OK THen, since no ones listening, I'll post it again:  (Read 4038 times)

« on: July 13, 2000, 05:41:18 PM »
/*
Well... it seems that your emulation section is WAY out of date. Mario Improvement 3 is already up to unofficial VERSION 0.80 (you have to get it at acmlm.overclocked.org find it in the news archive or somewhere, or version 0.75 official is at Abe Lincoln's Site [lincolnsoft.com], don't try zophar.net, they're out of date I think)
And Mario Improvement 1 is already primitive and taken over by YY-Mario Editor, which can already change enemies, level properties, etc, It can even edit the trained rom and the bootleg rom (as well as the correct dump rom).
get it at :
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/1145/mi.html
or Zophar.net the latest version is 2.55e I think.

There is also a SMB2 level editor (although it's not called MArio Improvement 2) called:
The SMB2 Discombobulator, by ACMLM.
get that at acmlm.overclocked.org
or at zophar.net

nice name, fungi forums :)

Mew2
(aka, Mushroom Kingdom Citizen, Myu2, Me-u2)

*/

Mew2
Mew2

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2000, 08:10:08 PM »
Geeze, patience man.  I'm sure if your talking to Deezer about updating it, well he's probebly very busy right now.  Besides, bugging him about updating it aint gonna do nothing but possibly annoy him.  Trust me, I know myself since I run like 3 websites.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2000, 08:03:29 PM »
Well.. at leasat the people can use some useful information :)

Mew2
Mew2

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2000, 12:27:10 AM »
It seems I've almost completely ignored the emulation section as of late. I apologize.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2000, 10:45:26 PM »
That's pretty bad, Deezer.  Aren't you a maintainer at <classicgaming.com>?  ; )

->-"I wish that it need not to have happened during my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf. "And so do all who live to see such times.  But that is not for them to decide..."-<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print