Print

Author Topic: Villian Wars!: Week 2  (Read 2174 times)

« on: May 13, 2001, 10:40:47 AM »
This weeks match-up:

/-=KAMEK VS. THE KOOPA KIDS=-/

-Brief bios:

~The Koopa Kids:  Bowser's seven evil brats: Lemmy, Larry, Roy, Morton Jr., Wendy O., Ludwig Von, and Iggy Koopa.  They take after their dad (good for Bowser, bad for Mario and Luigi), and proved invaluable to Bowser in both Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.  The Kids have also made appearance in many "lesser" Mario games.  Of course, in both SMB3 and SMW, they seemed kind of on the easy side, and we haven't seen them in years. . . are the Koopa Kids really just a bunch of push-overs?

=Kamek:  Kamek was once the most powerful force in the Koopa Clan.  When Bowser came along, Kamek raised the future King Koopa to be as evil as possible.  Kamek was the primary threat in Yoshi's Island, and appeared in Tetris Attack.  Kamek boasts a powerful brand of magic, but can his old bones stand up to the youthful Koopalings?

There are the contenders, now its up to YOU to decide who wins.  One vote per person, all votes must be cast by midnight Saturday night.  Remember, YOU determine the outcome of the fight!
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2001, 10:44:07 AM »
My vote goes for Kamek.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2001, 11:19:01 PM »
I, Roy Koopa, will lead my six siblings to victory!!  ;)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Bow

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2001, 04:42:49 PM »
I think Kamek is better.
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

Print