Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Quest  (Read 9857 times)

« on: June 12, 2001, 10:12:56 PM »
*Okay, the other RPGish things on this Board are kinda screwed up, so lets try to make one that works this time. What's happening, is I write part of a story, then you continue it, and someone else continues it from the last person, and on and on. Don't make your part too long or confusing! I just thought I'd clear this up. Also, before posting your own part of the story, read all of the parts before yours...please pplz! Okay, enough with crap, let's start the game!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A long time ago, shortly before the events of SM64, the Mushroom Kingdom was in peace. Mario and Luigi were still living in the same house, and Peach lived peacefully in her new castle.
Then, one day, Mario recieved a letter from the Princess, saying that she had baked a cake for him, and also had another pleasant suprise waiting for him.

Mario: Mama mia! (turning to Luigi) I need to leave on some *snicker* important umm... bussiness matters. Yes, that's right. I need to go and talk to the Chancellor about the Mushroom Kingdoms...err...current mushroom shortage. Yeah.

Luigi: Mushroom shortage? There's tons of Mushrooms!

Luigi picks up a mushroom from the table they're sitting at and stuffs it in his mouth, growing huge.

Mario: No...err...not excactly. In Dinosaur Land, they're almost completely out of em'. Yeah.

Luigi: Ok...whatever bro.

Mario leaves the house, and, using the warp pipe outside, teleports to Princess Peaches' castle. Luigi's still inside, dumbfounded.

Luigi(to himself): I never thought they HAD any mushrooms in Dinosaur Land. Oh well.

Several hours later, Luigi is taking a nap when Parakarry the delivery troopa wakes him up.

Parakarry: I've got an important letter for you, Mr...err...Mario. You are Mario, right?

Luigi: Umm...

Luigi thinks back to all the times Mario has gotten the spotlight.

Luigi: Yeah, that's me!

Parakarry: Hmm..I always thought Mario had a red hat. Oh well.

And so Luigi takes the letter, and reads it...

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2001, 10:39:23 AM »
Luigi first noticed that the letter stunk up a storm--sort of smells like swamp gas, Luigi thought.  Luigi then began reading the smelly note:

Dear Mario,

You are big, stupid butt-face, and I hate your guts.  That doesn't matter though, because I have a great new plan to destroy you and take over your world.  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!  Don't even try to trace this, because you'll never find out who it's from.  I'm such a genius!!

Sincerely, Wart.

Luigi's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw who the letter was from.  "Holy Crap-a!"
Haters gonna hate

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2001, 04:47:44 PM »
"Perhaps I should take care of this problem. Mario's busy in Dinosaur Land, so it's up to me!"

Luigi quickly gathered the usual supplies (spare overalls, the golden plunger, two Fire Flowers, and a dusty old P-Wing that had been sitting in the corner for the past 5 years) and headed off to fight Wart...

Two days later, halfway through the southern forest, Luigi realized that he really had no idea of where Wart was.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2001, 05:44:17 PM »
He decided to use Peach's Wart Compass to locate him. He went to Peach's Castle and knocked on the door.

*knock, knock*

"Oh no!" Peach said. "Quick, Mario, hide in the closet!" So Mario hid in the closet.

"Hello, Peach," Luigi introduced himself. He noticed the cake on the table. "Mmmmmmmm, that cake looks good. May I try some?"

"Uh, uh, -- NO!" Peach stuttered"

"Why not?"

"It's rotten!"

"Good," Luigi said. "Wart hates rotten cake more than he does vegetables!" He stuffed the whole cake into his bag.

"You mean, Wart's on the loose again?"

"That's right. Only problem, I can't find him! Would please lend me your Wart Compass?"

"A battle with Wart! That sounds dangerous! I think I should accompany you." She decided that getting rid of Wart was more important than Mario. Peach went into her room and got her Wart Compass and the two set out for adventure.

"This closet's stuffy," Mario thought. "I should get out. When he got out, he found Peach and the cake missing. "OH NOOOO!!" he screamed. "What happened to Peach?????!!!"
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2001, 07:08:28 PM »
Peach and Luigi walked out the door.

Peach: Oh i forgot that I left the stove on.

Peach then runs into the castle. Mario is surprised to see her.

Peach: Mario. Luigi is going to fight Wart. I'm sorry I left you without telling. That's why I-

Luigi: (from outside) Peach? are you coming?

Peach: I need to go. Bye.

Peach runs out the door. 2 minuets later, Parrakarry knocks on the door.

Parra: Hello. Oh, you must be Luigi.

Mario: Luigi?! I'm Mario.

Parra: You are Mario!! Than who was the guy in the green overalls?

Mario: That was Luigi.

Parra: Oh. Well I have a message for Peach. Can you take it?

Mario: Sure.

Mario opens card

Dear Peach,
I'll get you next time! I promise!
Sincerely your love, Bowser.

Mario: Bowser loves Peach?!

(meanwhile)

Luigi: So I wonder what Mario is doing in Dinosaur Land about the Mushroom Shortage.

Peach: He's not at Dinosaur land. He's at the castle. I...uh...mean yeah I wonder how he's doing?

Luigi: He's where?! He was at the castle the whole time?!

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2001, 02:47:17 PM »
Luigi ran to the castle. "Luigi, I have bad news for you," Mario announced when he got there.

"What?"

"BOWSER LOVES PEACH! WE MUST GET RID OF HIM!"

So they go to Bowser's castle. They find Koopa Troopa playing Super Mario Kart there. Mario jumped on him. "OW!!!!" the terrapin yelped in pain. "Why'd you do that?"

"We're going to need your help. We're trying to beat Bowser, but we'll need to use your shell."

"Okay," the turtle agreed. "I always hated that meanie anyway."

"Do you promise not to come out of your shell until the battle's over?"

"Yes."

They went to Bowser's chamber. Bowser spit a fireball at the Mario brothers. Mario squatted, while Luigi stepped to the side. He didn't notice that he was headed straight for a lava pit. Fortunately, he found three coins, which he used to heal himself.

Bowser started to spit another fireball, but Mario kicked the Koopa Troopa shell at him. He fell into the lava. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked as he got burned.

"That's what you get for falling in love with MY girlfriend! Mario retorted. After Bowser lost all his power, the three went to see Peach and tell her about the victory.

"That's wonderful!" she said. "Let's celebrate at Toad's Ice Cream Shop."

At Toad's Ice Cream Shop, Mario ordered Chocolate, Luigi ordered Neapolitan, Peach ordered Rocky Road, and Koopa Troopa ordered Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Toad said that it would come to 237 coins including tax, which Mario gladly paid for.

Soon Toad came back with the ice cream. "Here's your chocolate, Mario, and here's Luigi's neapolitan and Peach's rocky road."

"Hey, where's mine???" Koopa Troopa asked.

"That's what I was about to tell you. Someone stole all the chocolate chip cookie dough!"
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2001, 12:47:43 PM »
Peach:It must be Wart!

Toad:Wart's back?Can I go?

Mario:Sure!

Luigi:wanna come,Koopa?

Koopa:no thanks,I just want the ice cream.I'll wait here.

So the for super mario 2.AGAIN!?!?

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2001, 12:53:20 PM »
correction:so the four set out for super mario 2.AGAIN!?!?

Here we go!
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2001, 03:44:21 PM »
Mario: How did you know that Wart was back agian?

Koopa comes down in front of the group

<<for those who don't know who Koopa is, Koopa was the name Bowser went by untill Super Mario 64>>

Koopa: All right. I have had it.

Luigi: Outta our way. We are going to defeat Wart!

Koopa: WART?! That <censord>. I thought he was gone for good.

Link: Um. I may be able to help.

Luigi: Who are you?

Link: Link of Hyrule.

Navi: Hello.

Link: I saw Wart in the windfishes dream <for those Zelda fans, the Game Boy Zelda game called Link's Awakening>. He escaped. I don't know how but he did.

Luigi: You let him loose?!

Link: I didn't know he was bad.

Navi: We heard that Wart escaped so we decided to help out. Since we have nothing to do but to kill time, we thought we could help you.

Luigi: I dunno. Oh heck, sure, you can join.

Some Arwings fly over.

Fox: Can we help.

Luigi: For crying out loud! This fourm is called Luigi's Quest. Not the Wart War. Link can join and that's it!

Koopa: Can I join. I want to see Wart die before my very eyes.

Mario: If you stop hitting on Peach!

Koopa: I promise.

Luigi: Okay you can join. << holds up megaphone>> Now one else can join my party! That's it!

Luigi and the rest headed off to the door to Subcon.

The Triforce Protector

Edited by - Link on 6/21/2001 2:50:34 PM

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2001, 03:47:40 PM »
Hey MarioandLink, you can hit the pencil button to edit your message if you made a mistake.  :-)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2001, 07:03:19 AM »
Mario:WWAAIITT!there is no door to sub-con!Remember?We got there in our dreams!

*commotion*
Toad:ca-
Peach:why don't we sleep the way there?

*more commotion*'
Toad:h-
Luigi:But one of us is bound to wake up!Wart had the dream machine and sucked us into sub-con,while we were sleeping!it trapped us there!

*even more commotion*
Toad:w-
Link picks up a vegteble,and a magic potion comes out.:what's this?

"HOORAY"every one shouts.

Toad:I think we found our way to sub-con,but I tried to tell you we could just use a warp pipe.

*Groaning*

Here we go!

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2001, 09:35:28 AM »
When they entered Sub-Con, they found themselves in 5-3. Luigi used the warp vase and they were sent to Wart's castle.

"Hey, a sign," Link noticed. It said, 'I have relocated to Luigi's Mansion. --Wart'

"But my mansion hasn't been built yet!" Luigi objected."

"It's just there to discourage people from going in," Fox said. "Let's go!"

When they entered a trapdoor opened up and took them to the bonus round on Wheel of Fortune. Pat Sajak asked them to pick a prize.

"I'll take the L," Link said unhesitatingly.

"OK," Pat Sajak said. "The category is Mario Party 3 Mini-game. I'll give you the RSTLNE."

The puzzle looked like this:

??R??'S
????LE
??RT?

"Now choose three more consonants and a vowel."

Mario whispered something in Toad's ear, then Toad said, "Z, P, M, and A."

MAR??'S
P?ZZLE
PART?

"Mario's Puzzle Party!" Peach yelled.

"That's correct! You win--" Pat Sajak paused to open the envelope "--a battle with Wart!"

"Wow!" Luigi and Link said simultaneously. Pat Sajak then spit out some bubbles. One hit Link and took away one of his hearts.

"You ARE Wart!!!!" everyone screamed.
----------

Link

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2001, 03:48:14 PM »
Pat: No, I just love blowing out bubbles.

Mario growns.

<<meanwhile>>

Fox: Where did they go?

Peppy: Hmm...

Slippy: I don't know.

Falco: Let's go to Luigi's Manision.

<<back at wheel of fourtine>>

Mario: How do we get out of here?

Navi: Hey! There's a ladder up there. We could climb out of here.

Link: Good. <takes out fairy slingshot>

<<loud explosion>>

Fox: There they are!

Link: Could have knocked! Can you lower that ladder?

Fox: Sure.

Luigi: Hey! Didn't I tell you you can't help us!

Fox: Without us. You'd be stuck here.

Mario: It's true.

Fox: Besides we'll take the Great Fox to get to your manision, Luigi.

Luigi: Prepare extra Arwings.

Parrakarry: Pardon me but who is Mario?

Luigi & Mario: I am!

Parra: Here.

<<parra hands Mario a letter.>>

Dear Mario,
Ha! Ha! HA! I have tricked you agian. I have teamed up with Andross and Gannondorf. You can not defeat us this time!
Wart.
P.S. Luigi, I have Daisy captive and I will marry here soon.

Luigi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mario: Is he every going to run out of breath?

Luigi:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mario: Fox get those Arwings ready. Let us take the Great Fox to Venom!

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2001, 04:06:15 PM »
Link:Fox,we don't need you.I have the song of soaring!
*Link starts playing.Everybody grabs hold*

Peach:Now let's hope an owl is there!
*DISSIPEAR!*
"Hoot!Hoot!"

*whoo hoo!we made it!*

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2001, 09:59:18 AM »
And with that, Luigi jumped out of his bed and wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

"What a crazy dream." Luigi sighed with relief. "Just a stupid-a dream.  Maybe Mario is-a right, I do play-a Nintendo too much."

Luigi shuffled out of his bedroom and into the small kitchen and grabbed a donut and some coffee.  He pulled out a chair and sat at the table, nearly using Mario's note as a coaster.

"Mama mia!  Mario went to Dinosaur Land to do something about-a the mushroom shortage?  What-a mushroom shortage!?  Oh well, at least I got-a the place to myself."  Luigi mumbled as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes.

There was a loud pouding at the door.  Luigi quickly headed over to the door, to see that Parakarry had some mail for him (but it was probably for Mario, he grumbled).

"Are you, eh, Mario?"  Parakarry stammered.

"Why. . . of course!  It's-a me, Mario!  I was just going to save-a the world and let my brother be my shadow, like always." Luigi announced, doing a bad impersonation of his brother.

"Eh?  Whatever, here's your mail.  Have a nice day. . . Mario."  And with that, Parakarry flew off.

Luigi wasted no time tearing open the envelop, and quickly  started reading.

"Dear Mario,

You are a big stupid piece of crap, and I hate you.  But that doesn't matter, because I'm going to beat the stuffing out of you and take over your world.  Don't try to trace this, because you'll never find out who sent it, SUCKER!  BWA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Sincerely, Smithy"

"Smithy!"  Luigi shouted, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2001, 04:00:45 PM »
Waaaaiiiittt a minute.....

Link

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2001, 04:59:49 PM »
<<everybody pauses>>

Fox: MarioandLink? What's going on?

Luigi: I was going to ask that to billy chilly.

Mario: How about this. If Smithy comes back, we will-

Luigi: No hostility in this message board, Mario! Deezer said so!

Mario: Sorry.

<<character's go back to last secene>>

Mario: Uh, Link. You forgot. We can't breathe in space.

<<Great Fox comes and picks up the caracters>>

Fox: You don't need me, huh?

Link: Sorry.

Fox: It's all right.

Falco: Fox! We have a problem.

Fox: What?

Falco: Star Wolf is right behind us.

Bowser: Let's get ridda them.

Mario: Let's go!

<<Peach and Toad stay behind while Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, Mario, Luigi, Link, and Bowser goes in their Arwings and take off.>>

Wolf: You are foolish to challange Wart.

Leon: We'll beat you so bad you won't fly anymore.

Pigma: Peppy! Long time no see.

Andrew: Andross's enimy is my...........

<explosion>

Wolf: Andrew!

Bowser: Yeah! No one get's in Bowser's way!

Wolf: Yipe! Time to act like King Arthur in Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail!

Wolf, Leon,& Pigma: RUN AWAY!!

Bowser: Yeah!

Mario: It's good you are on our side.
<<billy, try to stay with the plot ing the beginning. Sorry to cahnge the plot for you.>>

The Triforce Protector

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2001, 11:39:57 PM »
<?>

Hhm, I don't see what was so wrong about billy chilly's post.  The plot before it did honestly begin to seem like a general mesh of Nintendo worlds with neither heed no end.  I was somewhat relieved once this story, titled "Luigi's Quest" no less, finally came back to its original purpose.  True, billy chilly DID jump the storyline in a manner that resembled the fruits of the Plotless Board (alas, poor Plotless Board.  Nobody seems to have a taste for the tastefully random anymore.  Murr..,) but it WAS well done, and managed to realign a drifting plot..
as sometimes is needed... ..

..but enough of that.  Mine not to kill this thread.
(I can't help but give my two cents from time to time; my desk's covered with 'em!)

Aid
Go Moon!

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2001, 08:28:28 AM »
Luigi:Oh Crap-a.

Link:What?

Luigi:If we hopped Back to the last scene to make it reallity,Smithy also jumped Back,and teamed up with Wart.

*Groan*

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2001, 06:08:49 PM »
They all used the warp to the Smithy Factory. The door was locked, but there was a note that said:

"HTE YEK SI DDNIEH NO HET RIFTS KBAN PECSA NI WOSBRE NALD."

"Huh?" Luigi said. "It must some sort of word scramble. It says, 'The key is hidden on the first Bank Space in Bowser Land."

"I'll get it," Bowser said. Twenty minutes later he returned with the key. It fit! They went in and saw. . .
----------

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2001, 05:15:56 AM »
Mario spanking Peach...

Link

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2001, 01:47:33 PM »
Mario: Wait! How can I be spanking Peach if I was still on Great Fox?

Peach: Who knows let's continue

<<everyone takes their places>>

Luigi: What the-

Mario: Huh?

Peach: Stop it!

Mario: Mahhhaaahhhahhahahahahahahaha

Peach: You really need to--- AHHH!

Smithy: Yes I am Smithy not Mario. What the? No! No!

<<Fox uses bomb and blows up Smithy>>

Fox: Still don't need me?

Luigi: All right. You can join.

Fox: Yes! Let's head for Wart!

<<meanwhile>>

Wart: Hmm, that Luigi isn't that dumb like his brother.

Gannon: Well let's take over his Mansion.

Anndross: One problem, we are in his manison.

Gannon: Oh.

Dasiy: ...........

Wart: What's that. Oh, I can't here you.

<<outside>>

Gaurd: Halt! Who goes.

Chancellor: The Chancellor of the Mushroom Kingdom. Who are you?

Gaurd: I'm Shultz from Stalag 13<<if any of you watch Hogan's Heros, that's him.>> You can not pass with out Wart's permision.

Chancellor: Well?

<<On Great Fox>>

Rob64: Incoming message.

Chancellor: Luigi! I went by your mansion. A Gaurd from Stalag 13 named Shultz said I can't get it without Wart's permission. Who is Wart?

Luigi: Were comming right away!

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2001, 04:09:09 PM »
Gannon:You know,I got an Idea.*Pstpstpst*

Wart:OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!
Meanwhile,When they finnaly got to the Mansion,

Mario:Hey look!Another sign!.....And word scramble.It says,
UTP UOR RAEAS OTEG,TRH NDA E'LWL EB RHTE!E

Luigi:I'm good at these.It says :

*Meanwhile*
Ganon:They'll never figure this one out!And I Brought ONOX and VERAN with me!

*Back to what Luigi's saying*
Put our areas together,and we'll be there!

Ganon:*Groan*

Fox:Alright,Lets see here,

All writing down:

Mushroom kingdom(7 Aereas)   Dinasaur Land

Lybyranna          Holadrom

Hyrule

The star fox area.

Luigi:So in the middle is....The Banjo Kazooie area.

Mario:Great!Onother Hero on our quest!

Luigi:I wasn't done yet.We have to go through there to get to the Bomber man area.

*Groan*

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2001, 10:14:55 AM »
Mario:  Wait!!  To get through there, we have-a to cross through-a the Earthworm Jim area, and then-a the Perfect Dark area, and then-a after that-a, we have to get through-a Donkey Kong Country.

Luigi:  Ahhh, crap-a.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2001, 09:06:59 PM »
Mario: Luigi! If you don't quit saying that word I'll force you to play Yoshi's Safari!

Luigi: . . . .

A Mecha-Koopa comes out of nowhere.

Mecha-Koopa: Why did you have to stomp me like that 10 years ago? And then toss me at my master like that?

Mario: You don't belong in the story! Scram!

Mecha-Koopa leaves.

Suddenly the Mario Party 3 Item Mini-Game music plays, and they realize they're in a game of Winner's Wheel.

Fat Sajak: If you can stop the wheel on the Lucky Lamp, --

Vanna Bite: You'll go to the bonus round!

Mario stops it on the Lucky Lamp.

Vanna Bite: Congratulations! You go to the Bonus Round! The category is Mario Party 3 Mini-Game. Here's the RSTLNE.

ST?R??ST
??TTLE

Mario: B, D, M, and A!

STARD?ST
BATTLE

Luigi: Stardust Batt-

Mario: Let me say it! Stardust Battle!

Vanna Bite: You won!!!!

Fat Sajak: I told you to choose a harder puzzle! I will now burn you!

Fat Sajak spits a fireball at Vanna Bite, but it misses and hits Mario.

Mario: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Luigi: Quick! Find some water before he dies!
----------

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2001, 01:07:04 PM »
Mario abosorbs the fire and turns into Super Mario<<a.k.a. Fire Mario>>

Super Mario: Where do these game shows come from?

Luigi: Here's the wa...Hey! How do you absorb fire and turn into Super Mario?

Super Mario: A little thing I picked up from Koopa <<a.k.a. Bowser>>in Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Bowser: Drat!

Luigi: Look! a Magic Fire Flower!

Luigi toches it turning into Super Luigi.

Suepr Luigi: Yes!

Toad: Look what I found!

A large circle object with constilations on it.

Super Luigi: I know that! That's the Stargate! We can travel to any world that has one. We can even go right to Wart in a matter of seconds!

Super Mario: Forget the Stargate! Look what I found!

Super Luigi: A Chronosphere! We can travel through time.

Super Mario: Let's go to the time before Wart left your manison!

Super Mario activates Chronosphere and they travel back in time.

Shultz: Halt! Who goes there.

Super Luigi: Con. Hogan. Here have some food.

Shultz takes food and the group enter's Luigi's Manision

Super Luigi: We got in without being detected! Look's like my alarm system isn't set up yet.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Link

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2001, 06:10:28 PM »
Um, is this fourm dead? Some one continue. Do something.

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2001, 07:54:49 AM »
-Meanwhile-
Koopa troopa:Where's my Ice cream?
-Meanwhile-
Toad:I wonder where Koopa troopa's Ice cream is?
-Meanwhile-
Wart:Burp.
-Meanwhile-

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2001, 06:59:29 PM »
Toad: AH! NO! Your supposed to be at Luigi's Mansion.

Wart: I wanted too cool off. It's waaayyyy tttoooo Hot at that place.

Gannon: Yeah. Give me 40 million gallon's of cookies n' cream or I'll tear this place a part.

Koopa Trooper: No! My favorite Ice Cream!

<<Meanwhile>>

Super Luigi: AH! No Wart?

Super Mario: What?!

Toad (over Walkie-Talkie): Toad to Peach.

Peach: Peach here. Go ahead.

<<back to ice cream pallor>>

Toad: We have a problem.

Gannon: AND HURRY WITH IT!

Peach (over WT): Was that?

Toad: Yes. Gannon with Wart and Andross.

Peach: Oh no.

Toad: Hurry before all the Cookies n Cream are gone.

<<back to Mansion>>

Peach: Over and out.

Super Mario: Let's go!

Super Luigi: Hold it!

Super Mario: What?

<<Super Mario's fire power dissappers>>

Super Luigi: Read the title of this Fourm.

Mario: Mar-eh-oo's

Super Luigi: Try agian, jerk.

Mario: Lu-ee-gee's  Quest. What's a Luigi?

Super Luigi: Boot to the head

<<Mario get's knocked over>>

Mario: Allright. It's your quest, go ahead and be the Hero.

Super Luigi: Thanx.

The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2001, 09:58:21 AM »
Let's Go!Luigi said.

"No"
"No"-

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2001, 11:14:30 AM »
Er,I'm going to end this on thirdy,my lucky number.

(Moments later,they arived at  Toad's Ice cream shop)
"Give us back othe Ice cream!!"they all chorused.

Star Wolf:...ow,that hurt

Fox:What are you doing here!?

Leon:We just crashed here a couple minutes ago.

Wolf:We did set fire to the building,But Warts bubbles solved that.

Luigi:MARIO!Do you have the chronoshpere?

Mario:yes!

Luigi:Ok.Warp to when this started.

Warp!

(In the warp area,)

Mario:But where?

Luigi:Wart's castle!

(Apears,and beats up Wart,who says :NO! )

Luigi:Now to our house when this started!But first,put everyone back.

(Go to toads ice craem shop.Luigi:Don't tell,toad.
Peaches castle  Luigi:Don't tell

Bowser's castle Luigi: nor you.bye!)

pipe house

Link:What about me?

Luigi:The crhonoshper wore out.

Mario:You stay with us!

THE END!(Finnaly)

For more,go to Luigi's Zelda quest!

"No"
"No"-

Edited by - MarioandLink on 8/1/2001 10:24:27 AM

Print