Print

Author Topic: rpg begins!  (Read 11626 times)

« on: August 05, 2000, 05:36:18 AM »
boo was walking along he tripped on a black helmet and he thought he saw the word axem on it...

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2000, 11:08:54 PM »
DARN!!! wheres my helmet? where could it be. he searched all over the ship yet he couldnt find it. ill go off the ship and look for it. ill kill who ever took it

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2000, 08:09:42 PM »
Wario sat in his castle. He had gold coins all over the floor. He had just woken up. Looking for his clothes, he opened his closet door and money pored out. 'Ha ha ha,' laughed Wario to himself, 'I LOVE money.' He got dressed as he hummed a song to himself, 'Super WARIO, Super Wario, Super Wario....World,' thought-sang Wario. He turned on his T.V. to watch the news. A Mushroom Newscaster began to talk, "In the news today, the Super Mario Brothers saved the worl..." At that point Wario Ground-pounded (or butt-smashed or "Super Ground Smash" as Nintendo now calls it) the T.V., flattening it like a pancake. "Stupid-a Mario Brothers!!" He yelled, "How come I-a never get-a cool adventures?!?" Just then, Wario heard a loud noise outside. He rushed out the door to see something that shocked him.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2000, 08:58:02 PM »
Peach stood in front of the door with her hand up to knock when Wario flung the door open.
"Oh hello!" Peach greeted "Princess Peach, here! As you know, I got rescued from Bowser last week, and now I decided to make myself useful, since I'm getting tired of being kidnapped." She held up a box of Girlscout Cookies. "Would you like to buy some cookies?"
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2000, 09:42:29 PM »
the black axem ranger jumped out into the open. assuming he'll find his helmet. as i go along, maybe ill decide to WREAK SOME HAVOC. especially on that wario character. wut a dope.wario? wut kind of a name is that. GOD get a clue here. anyway i gotta find my helmet first. hahahahaha D@MN IM GOOD

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2000, 11:18:35 AM »
OOC- hey little advice for the black axem ranger, don't use swears ( evan censored ) or death threats. I usually never care about ti it's just that it's not mario like.

IC- The Caption of the paratroopas is flying around with his troop. " Drat that mario, we gotta get the princess or bowser will have my head" said the caption. suddenly he see the princesses window open. " Thank you lord, Paratroppas, Attack!
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2000, 11:18:54 AM »
OOC- hey little advice for the black axem ranger, don't use swears ( evan censored ) or death threats. I usually never care about ti it's just that it's not mario like.

IC- The Caption of the paratroopas is flying around with his troop. "Drat that mario, we gotta get the princess or bowser will have my head" said the caption. suddenly he see the princesses window open. "Thank you lord, Paratroppas, Attack!"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2000, 01:12:20 PM »
"Sure," said Wario as he handed her a giant handful of golden coins, "How-a many cookies can I get wit-a that much?" Peach was in shock. "Uh... all of them," she said. "Okay," said Wario, "Hey, can I ask-a you something? Why do you hang around that-a stupid Mario?!? You`re-a so much better than him." Peach began to answer.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2000, 08:41:08 PM »
As the princess was about to answer the fleet of paratroopas enter. "Finaly my day has come, Bowser will award me big time. Now just grab the princess and go, forget the fat ugly guy."said the caption. Four of the paratroopa fleet grab an arm or a leg and cary her out. "So long mario wannabe, oh and give this to him will yah, thank" said the caption and handed him a letter, and flew out the window.
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2000, 03:12:09 PM »
Wario was shocked at how fast the attack was. Being the nosy person he is, he began to read the letter. "Dear Mario," he read, "We have captured your Princess and she is in the custody of King Koopa. If you ever want to see her again, try and save her. Mwa ha ha. Sincereley (with sarcasm), Caption of the Paratroopas." 'Hmm,' thought Wario, 'Bowser must have a trap to finally get-a rid of that-a stupid Mario. Finally!! I didn`t think that that turtle could ever get Mario. What the hell does Caption mean?? Maybe he meant Captain?' As Wario pondered these thoughts, he crumbled up the note and tossed it behind him. 'Wonder what`s on T.V.' thought Wario as he went back into the castle. Suddenly it dawned apon him. 'Maybe I can save-a the Princess,' thought Wario. He set off from his castle to save the day.

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2000, 07:44:27 PM »
Peach couldn't believe her bad luck.
"Oh great!" she griped "I finally sold enough cookies for a mountain bike, and THIS stupid turtle has to kidnap me!" She tried to wiggle out of the turtle's grip, but it was no use. "Help!" she screamed "Somebody help!"
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2000, 09:17:29 AM »
All this time Mario was sleeping in his bed. When he heard Peach's screams for help, he of course responded by getting up, tripping on the stairs of his house, and falling into the waterfall that just appeared all of a sudden. Not that he was upset.

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2000, 02:45:33 PM »
"ok men lets bring her to koopa" said the captian. another troppa comes up. "sir, a status report from boo's scouting mission he wishes to speak to you now" said the troopa. "Fine, you four give the girl to Bowser I'll go chek on boo. Ten of you go witht he four takeing the princesse, the ret come with me.' said the captian as he flew off with the rest of his troop.
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2000, 03:42:23 AM »
Meanwhile, Super Goomba was spying on Para Troopa Captain.
 "I think Para Troopa has been an important person of Bowser's army for too long, I want to be leader of Bowser's army for once." So he knocked out Para Troopa Captain( after a long and tiresome battle of course ending with Super Goomba winning), tied him to a chair then left some Goombas to gaurd him.Then he took Princess Toadstool and took her to Bowser.
 " Good work Super Goomba, I'll promote you to Super Para Goomba!" said Bowser. "Now there's one more thing I want you to do before you get promoted to Super Para Goomba Captain that I've been trying to do for a long time."
"What's that?" asked Super Para Goomba.
" TO KILL MARIO, STUPID!!!" shouted Bowser.
Then, a very scared Goomba (armed with 30 bomb-oms) went to the castle.

Edited by - Webpro on 8/13/00 2:47:14 AM

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2000, 11:06:55 AM »
ooc- lets ignore Webpro crappy post shall we sence it made no sence captoring me and not even putting up a fight.
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print