Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 189486 times)

« Reply #570 on: October 18, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »
How'd you do Pesky?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #571 on: October 18, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »
Yes, that's the only one of these six that uses a hack like those you were talking about. I wouldn't call that a "fest."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »
"Sadly, I have not finished the Boss Battles on Intense yet.. I can't find a good character/strategy to use.."

Eh.... lol I used Luigi for Intense. Relatively quick, does his judo chop a lot faster than the previous game, and has extremely good recovery. Just watch out because the game will apparently get PO'ed if you get to the 7th or 8th boss on Intense.... and it really doesn't like you past that... all the bosses get insanely fast so.... learn to dodge. The reasoning: I guess they really want you to earn that trophy/they want to drag it out because for every 6 dodges you do, you can throw in some cheap shot if they're all over the screen and smack like a pixel worth of health off them. Fake difficulty? I'd think so.

I only use-

SSB: Mario exclusively
SSBM: Mario exclusively
SSBB: Luigi exclusively (because they screwed up Mario's Down+B)
Formerly quite reasonable.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #573 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
I used Yoshi and his down air. It took a good many tried but I pulled it off.

So you never use anyone but Luigi in Brawl? That's fine and all, but doesn't it get boring playing as the same single character all the time?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #574 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »
I've already cleared a lesser difficulty with Luigi. When I cleared another difficulty with a character that had already cleared a lower one in the same mode, any unlockables associated with that difficulty stayed locked.

IE: I used Pit to clear Easy, but when clearing Hard with Pit, the trophy for hard did not open up.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #575 on: October 23, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »
I think I've mentioned my strategy for Boss Battles on Intense: it's all about Lucas and good dodging. Lucas has his special PK Thunder and down-A, hard hitting moves that whittle health quite rapidly. But most importantly, there are certain bosses that will restore your health-- Master Hand (light bullets) and Duon (small spread shots), to be exact. It takes luck getting those two bosses in the right places, but it helps immensely if pulled off correctly.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2008, 02:32:34 AM »

"Go Gulpin! Eat it!"

I need to stop looking over every trophy so thoroughly. The Love Giant trophy in Melee should have taught me that...

"Do you see the Mani-Mani Statue behind me? Since I got it, I've been doing peculiar things."

"Crap. I already have this one like twenty times."

"Look, Diddy. Look deep into the universe!"

...Never mind. Just play MOTHER 3.

W-wings!?
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »
I need to stop looking over every trophy so thoroughly. The Love Giant trophy in Melee should have taught me that...
Did you examine Amy and Cream's trophies that thoroughly?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #578 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »

Don't get the picture, but lol anyway... that trophy was... uh..
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:32:47 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #579 on: October 25, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
Is Lucas telling Wario to play Mother 3, or is that Birdperson subtly hinting that we should play Mother 3?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #580 on: October 25, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
The screenshot is a reference to MOTHER 3. BP is not so subtly telling you to play it to understand the picture.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #581 on: October 25, 2008, 01:48:49 PM »
Hey, is it possible to put data on to the Wii using a portable drive?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #582 on: October 25, 2008, 01:52:21 PM »
For the Sonic trophy, it's the angle that makes my habit of looking over every trophy thoroughly a curse. Look at Sonic's mouth. Weird, no?
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #583 on: October 26, 2008, 05:30:27 PM »
"W-wings!?"
It's just way too fun to get pictures that fit that caption.

"Go Gulpin! Eat it!" was the best, though.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #584 on: October 27, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »
The screenshot is a reference to MOTHER 3. BP is not so subtly telling you to play it to understand the picture.
Even though I played through Mother 3, I can't remember off-hand what that picture repre-- OH. Now I remember. Yeah, play Mother 3, everyone.

The Mani Mani pic's awesome.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print