Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros: The Final Chapter  (Read 3587 times)

« on: June 30, 2001, 08:35:32 AM »
OK this Is kinda going to be like the Brothers Mario so dont post to this. This Is going to be the story of my game.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 07:10:06 AM »
Its a rainy day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser is seated in a chair close to the window and is watching the rain drizzle off the window sills. He then figures that on a horibly nasty day like this would be perfect to create some havoc. He summons his greatest team of Magikoopas to help him form a plan.

"No No No, the red Magikoopa said, we cant do that plan, it just is getting boring captureing that awful princess and listening to her whine"
"Well what can we do then?" asked Kamek.
"We could...." Kammy Koopa is stopped in mid-speech as all eyes look toward that lightbulb floating over Bowser's head as he suddenly gets an idea. "How about we combine all our old plans of world domination and combine them in to one plan!" He said.

"Thats absolutely magnificant your highness" all 8 magikoopas yell in unison

"Quick then, says Bowser,gather all my top generals and we will hold a meeting."

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/17/2001 8:58:55 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2001, 07:10:36 AM »
"Tonight I have gathered you all here so that we may FINALLY BEAT MARIO!!!"Bowser said. At a huge, long table we see Wart,Tatanga, Wario, King K Rool, Smithy, Captain Syrup, Waluigi, the Clown from wario land 3, and the head boss of Wario land 4. Queen Lena is seated next to Bowser and the 7 koopa kids are gathered around their father as he speaks " In my last effort I have gained knowledge of Mario myself." "First we have the vidio tape of Mario in action courtesy of the lakitu that taped it while I captured the power stars. Then when I went to capture the star wand I sent my spys and instructed them to joing Mario and gain all info on  as they could    (Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow, Watt, Sushi, and Lakilster walk in the room) I also had you, Smithy create that diversion so that I myself could gain info on Mario, BWA HAHAHAHAHA all our efforts seem to have worked and it has brought you all here tonight" Bowser continued.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/18/2001 7:19:23 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2001, 07:10:58 AM »
"Hmmm the plan sounds good,"Wart said after some pondering. "With all our bored troops awaiting orders, this should be a big welcome" Tatanga replied after Bowser revield his plan. " Ya thanks Bowser, your were smart to have the clown, plant, and me practice on Wario so we would have experience enough to battle Mario, after all, He does look kinda like Mario," the twisted Pauline,now Captain Syrup, said with a laugh.
"Just aslong as I get to use my Luigi smashing hammer" replied Waluigi with a smerk.
"Well then its settled,Bowser said after Waluigi was done. Now I will use my magic to send you to your positions." Then with a wave of his hand, his generals were gone.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/18/2001 7:22:55 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2001, 07:11:31 AM »
"Wait!" (Kamek runs in the door) "WHAT?" says Bowser. "But Mario beat them before, wouldnt he know their weeknesses and just beat them again?"" DRAT! Your right" Bowser Exclaimed. Wait a minute, I know a spell that might help you your Higness. The spell of Time!" The spell of time?" Yes it will allow you and all your forces back in time. Unfortunatly we will only be able to go as far back as when Mario first appeard in the Mushroom Kingdom." Well Mario wouldnt Even know about any of my troops. Hmmm DO IT NOW!!!!!!!" Yes Bowser Sir" With a wave of his wand POOF! were back in the past circa 1983

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 9/12/2001 12:31:23 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2001, 07:11:54 AM »
"Tonight I have gathered you all here so that we may FINALLY BEAT MARIO!!!"Bowser said. At a huge table we see Wart,Tatanga, Wario, King K Rool, Smithy, Captain Syrup, Waluigi, the Clown from wario land 3, and the head boss of Wario land 4. " In my last effort I have gained knowledge of Mario myself." "First we have the vidio tape of Mario in action courtesy of the lakitu that taped it while I captured the power stars. Then when I went to capture the star wand I sent my spys and instructed them to joing Mario and gain all info on  as they could    (Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow, Watt, Sushi, and Lakilster walk in the room) I also had you, Smithy create that diversion so that I myself could gain Info on Mario, BWA HAHAHAHAHA all that work seems to have worked and it has brought you here tonight" Bowser continued.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2001, 07:17:40 AM »
"Tonight I have gathered you all here so that we may FINALLY BEAT MARIO!!!"Bowser said. At a huge table we see Wart,Tatanga, Wario, King K Rool, Smithy, Captain Syrup, Waluigi, the Clown from wario land 3, and the head boss of Wario land 4. " In my last effort I have gained knowledge of Mario myself." "First we have the vidio tape of Mario in action courtesy of the lakitu that taped it while I captured the power stars. Then when I went to capture the star wand I sent my spys and instructed them to joing Mario and gain all info on  as they could    (Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow, Watt, Sushi, and Lakilster walk in the room) I also had you, Smithy create that diversion so that I myself could gain Info on Mario, BWA HAHAHAHAHA all that work seems to have worked and it has brought you here tonight" Bowser continued.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2001, 07:18:05 AM »

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2001, 01:40:24 PM »
Just wanted to revive this. why is there 8 replys and it says theres 0?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2001, 01:44:47 PM »
Just wanted to revive this. why is there 8 replys and it says theres 0?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2001, 01:20:34 PM »
Just wanted to revive this Why is there so many replys when there says there is 0?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2001, 05:08:47 PM »
is this an alone topic,or is it a shared topic?

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2001, 08:06:43 PM »
An alone topic. dont feel bad that you posted here. I renamed my game (this is the story line behind it) to Super Mario RPG: the Final Chapter so I was going to post it as that.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 9/20/2001 7:08:01 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print