Print

Author Topic: Paper Wario RPG: Legend of the 7 socks  (Read 7486 times)

Bow

« on: July 11, 2001, 03:35:47 PM »
CHAPTER 1
One day Wario decided to steal some money. He went the bank and pointed his fingers at everyone. "Okay, this is a stick up everyone, I hate you all, so give me your money", he said. Suddenly he saw a very familiar face it was...(You continue it from her.)
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 09:50:51 PM »
Wario!!!!

'Only a mirror,' Wario told himself. "Gimme your money!!!!" Suddenly a familiar voice said:

"Hey!!!!!! That's My Super Scope!!!!!"

Wario looked and for the first time realized he had been holding Mario's Super Scope from Yoshi's Safari. While ha was staring at it, a long tongue came and grabbed it from his hands. It was Yoshi.

"Good job, Yoshi!" Mario said as he got the Super Scope back and aimed it at Wario.

"Don't shoot me!" Wario said. "Remember all the fun we had on Blowhard Duel Map? Don't you want to play again?"

"Oh, sorry, Wario, I thought you were Lemmy."

"Lemmy!! That meanie!!! He stole seven of my socks!!!"

"He did???? Then why don't we get rid of him together?"

"After I rob this bank," Wario said. Everyone quickly tossed their money towards him. "Goodie! Now I can go with you and defeat Lemmy!!"

Chapter 2: The chapter That had no Title

(continue here)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2001, 09:13:18 PM »
"You know, Wario, I can't let you walk away with all that money," Mario said to Wario as they went to leave the bank.

"Um...I'll split it with you!  60-40!" Wario said nervously.

"Not what I meant, and you know it," Mario said with his arms crossed.

"Whatever..." Wario said.  He turned and threw the money back.  "Can we go now?"

The Unlikely Allies went off to track down Lemmy and the missing socks.  Mario couldn't help but wonder what Lemmy would want with Wario's socks, but he knew that the mischievous Koopaling had also stolem Princess Peach's Crystal of Light, a Toadstool family heirloom, and he was going to retreive it.

Together they entered a dark forest.

Meanwhile...

"Did you get the socks?" Iggy said to Lemmy as he entered the castle.

"Yeah, I got 'em," Lemmy said, "None of them match, they're have more holes than swiss cheese, and the reak like week old Wiggler poo."

"Those are Wario's, alright." Iggy responded, "Put them over there.  Roy and Larry are still out there getting their items, Ludwig is building the devise, and Wendy still refuses to be a part of...bum Bum BUM...The Plan."

"Why?!" Lemmy said, "It's genius!  With...bum Bum BUM...The Plan, we'll make King Dad proud!"

The two Koopalings continued talking about...bum Bum BUM..."the plan".

Back to Wario, Mario and Yoshi.

"My feet hurt." Wario complained. "I'm also tired, hungry, bored--"

"And annoying.  Will you please shut up!? I think I heard something." Mario snapped.  Mario hooped off of Yoshi.  "Wait here." he told the dinosaur.

Wario and Mario crept off the path to hear what the sounds were.  They looked and saw...

--okay, I'm done.  New person!--

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2001, 09:44:07 PM »
Sonic and knuckles!(tails was umm..eating at a taco bell)
Wario:And what do you guys want!
Sonic:our chilidogs!We saw somewon with a weird mustache take them!And you,Wario have a pretty weird mustache!
Wario:But we were at the bank,not at the chilli dog stand!
mario:YEA!!
Knuckles:Well than who else of your friends has a weird mustache??I give you 5 seconds and if you don't know or tell,I'll sock you!<points his spiked hands in front of them>
Wario,Mario and yoshi:Gulp!
knuckles:5,4,3,2...
Wario:Waluigi!!
Sonic:Okay let's get him!
Mario:No,no no,we gotta get Wario's socks!
knuckles:We'll help,after all,this Waluigi was with a koopa glasses and a koopa with sunglasses...
Wario,mario:Larry and Roy!
Sonic:Do you guys always have to say things together?
wario,mario:YES!
continue now.....

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Edited by - KinopioToad on 7/13/2001 8:48:43 PM

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2001, 09:45:59 PM »
So Wario and Mario were joined by Sonic and Knuckles.  Mario got back on Yoshi, who was looking at Sonic and Knuckles oddly.  Wario then pulled mario aside and asked, "Say, who are those guys, anyway?"

Mario looks at him and says, "I thought you knew them."

Mario, suspicious, turns to Sonic and says, "Hey, what's your name, anyway?"

"M...me?  Why, I'm Sonic the hedgehog!  The f-fastest person alive!"  he answered.

"Prove it." Mario said.

"Um...later?" Sonic said tenitively.

As they were talking, Wario snuck behind them and quickly bashed their heads together, knocking them out.

"Now let's see who they really are!" Wario said, imitating his favorite cartoon, Scooby Doo.

Mario pulled off what turned out to be Sonic and Knuckles masks to reveil: Larry and Roy!

"What were they doing?" Mario asked.

Wario, who was searching for a wallet to pilfer, replied, "Well, they wanted us to find Waluigi for them.  I betcha they want to steal his socks, too!"

"Or something else of his," Mario said, "You might be onto something, Wario."

"Well, what are we waiting for," Wario said, "He's probably hanging out on his Island!"

The pair (plus Yoshi) went off.

LATER, AT THE KOOPA CASTLE,

"I can't believe you let him get the drop on us, Larry," Roy said angrily to his brother.

"What!?  It was your fault!" Larry retorted.

"It doesn't matter, guys," Iggy said, "We can still get the item from Waluigi before they find him.  If we hurry, we can still continue...bum Bum BUM...The Plan!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Send me!  SEND ME!!" Morton yelled, jumping up and down.

"Fine, Big Mouth, you get it" Roy said, "I'm gonna send a bunch of Koopas to intercept those two on their way."

"OOOOHHH YES!" Morton screamed as he ran off.

BACK TO MARIO AND WARIO:

The two had reached the shore and could just make out Waluigi's island on the horizon.  "So...we swim now?" Wario asked, with obvious distaste.

"Yep.  Yoshi, you wait here." Mario said.  Yoshi nodded.

The two dove into the water, unaware that Roy and sent a bunch of Bloopers and Cheep Cheeps along with the dreaded Big Boss Bass to get them.

----
What will happen to Mario and Wario?  What is...bum Bum BUM...The Plan?  And why do the Koopa Kids need Wario's socks??  You decide!

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2001, 11:39:26 PM »
Cut to the Bowser home, where the 7 koopalings are seated around a table in a dark room, hacking away at some project.  Nails, drills, hammers, glue, and all other what not are flying around the table.  Suddenly and without warning, Lemmy jumps to his feet and yells, "Done!"  He holds aloft in his outstretched hand none other than a shiny new SOCK PUPPET made with none other than Wario's STOLEN SOCK!!!  The other Koopa Kids finish their sock puppets and proceed to the torture chamber, where King Bowser is busy flogging some slacker goombas.  "Daddy, daddy!  We want to put on a puppet show for you!", the grimy koopalings whine in unison.  They continue begging even though they get no response.  Roy and Ludwig were just about to start tugging on their father's studded shell when he turned around and...
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2001, 08:45:50 AM »
big Boo,bowser's most trusted helper,look worried...
Bowser:What is wrong,old boo?
Big Boo:the castle's cheese,your highness,it's all gone!
Bowser:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........
<10 minutes later>
OOOOOOOOO!
Big Boo:We are lookig for who did it now!
Bowser:We'll get on to it!
Roy:Yes we need it for  BUM Bum bum...the plan!

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2001, 12:47:07 PM »
Bowser followed the Koopa Kids into their dark room.  "Okay, so tell me about this plan."

"You mean, bum Bum BUM...The Plan!" Lemmy corrected.

"I'll tell you about it!" Iggy said.  He told Bowser all about it.  "And that's why we need all the cheese and the seven socks, the crystal of light, and Waluigi's 'Luigi smashing hammer.'"  Bowser thought about ...bum Bum BUM... the Plan, then finally said, "Alright, try it.  If it works, come and get me."  Then as he left, he mumbled under his breath, "So I can steal the credit!  Mwa ha ha!"  The Koopalings went back to work.

MEANWHILE:

"I hate swimming," Wario complained.  Mario rolled his eyes and ignored his companion.

Just then Wario let out a huge "YYYEEEOOOWWW!!!"  He had been bitten by a Cheep Cheep!  Mario turned, and saw that they were being attacked by an entire school of evil Koopa Fish!

"Back off, baracutas!"  Mario said, turning and puching one.  But Bloopers were quickly entangling his arms and legs and dragging him.  "BLORP!" Mario yelled underwater (Which was really "HELP!")

Wario, in the meantime, had fought off the Cheep Cheeps and saw Mario getting dragged down.  Just then, an Angel Wario and a Devil Wario appeared on the respective sholders.

"Let him drown!  Heh heh heh!" Devil Wario said.

"No save him," Angel Wario countered.  Then Angle Wario leaned close to Wario's ear and said, "How can you prove that your 100 times better than that loser if he's dead?"

This convinced Wario.  "I'm coming, you big loser!" Wario said as he dove under the water.

With his brute strength, Wario pulled off the Bloopers and took Mario back up to the serface.  "*Gasp* *cough* Thanks Wario.  You saved m-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" Wario interupted, "It could ruin my reputation."

Just then, Wario heard something coming fast in the water.

"Big Boss Bass!  We need to book it out of here!" he said.  The two started swimming as fast as they could toward Waluigi's Island.

But Big Boss Bass was gaining.  It reached Wario and was about to swallow him whole, when a big hammer came out of no where and crushed the fish!

"Got it!  Mweh heh heh!" a voice said.  Wario and Mario looked up and saw none other than Waluigi!

"Bro!" Wario said.

"Wario!" Waluigi said openly.  Than he turned to Mario and said to Wario, "What's HE doing here?  He didn't bring his stupid brother, did he?"  Waluigi tightened his grip on his big Hammer, which Mario saw had "L's" with "No--" signs around them (ala "No Smoking" or "No Parking")

"Nope just us.  Say, you haven'r seen any of those bratty Koopa Kids around here, have you?" Wario asked his brother.

"Naw.  I did smash some Goombas recently for tresspassing, though." Waluigi replied.

Just then, a whole bunch of Shy Guys came from out of no where!

"Whoa!  Surprise attack!" Mario said.

The three began fighting the troublesome masked creatures, while behind them, Morton was slowly creeping up on Waluigi.

"That hammer will soon be ours!" He said to himself.

...To Be Continued...
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2001, 01:08:31 PM »
Chapter 3: The nonexistent chapter

Chapter 5: Wario Burns chapter 4

"I hate chapter 4!" Wario cried.

"What do you hate about it?"

"I just hate it!" Wario said as he proceeded to burn chapter 4.

Chapter 6: Mario's Super Scope

"Why'd you do that?" Mario yelled.

"Because I hated that chapter!" Wario said. "Hey, there's a Warp To Grass Land!"

"Oh! We might find Lemmy there!"

Meanwhile:

Lemmy: I want to go to Grass Land.

Bowser: Okay. Hey how come this is in dialog form now when it was in story form?

Lemmy: Huh?

Bowser: This is dialog form!

Then Bowser got up and said, "And this is story form! See the difference?"

Lemmy: Uh, yeah.

In the warp pipe, Mario and Wario, unaware of what had just happened in Bowser's realm, still used story form. They arrived just in time to see Lemmy entering. "Wow, you were right, Mario!!!!!" Wario screamed. Mario got his Super Scope and turned on TURBO. He aimed at Lemmy then fired away.

He won.

"Now let's go to Mushroom Land!" Mario said.

Chapter 7: Ludwig at Mushroom Land

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2001, 09:39:06 PM »
Okay, it seems all MY story ideas where just tossed out the window.  Thanks.  >:(

I guess I'm done with this.
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2001, 08:06:57 AM »
Awwww come on Anonymous Mario Fan, You cant do that. Roy continue with the story, You got me captivated :-)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2001, 09:11:58 AM »
Allow me....

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2001, 09:19:07 AM »
A voice:Not so fast Morton!
Waluigi:Who said that??
I did!
<all the shy guys ran away>
Wario:who?
toad:it is I,the great Toad!<toad then bonked himself on Morton j.r.>
Morton:Hey,that hurt,now I've got a boo boo,WAAAAHHHHHH!
<morton ran away>
Mario:I thought he was tough!
Toad:Well just because he has a tatoo on his head doesn't make him tough.
wario:good point.
Waluigi:What did he want,I didn't even see him!
toad:He wanted your luigi bashing mallet for some plan.
<still swimming away,morton yells>
morton:It's the BUM Bum bum,the plan!
toad:whatever,I will now join you guys to get wario's stinky socks!

Edited by - KinopioToad on 7/17/2001 8:26:28 AM

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2001, 05:17:37 PM »
--out of story note--

Nice, KinopioToad!  I will return to this story now.   Well, not RIGHT now, because I'm going to a friends house right now, but maybe later tonight.  See ya then!  And thanks for the encoaragement, MarioNut#1!

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2001, 08:22:04 PM »
--still out of story note--
Thanks,Roy koopa,I barely knew I had such talent!This is fun,good topic Bow!

Print