Print

Author Topic: Marionut#1 Talk Show (Finally!)  (Read 5867 times)

« on: July 26, 2001, 06:18:50 PM »
Well fellow TMK citizens, the show is officially back. Sorry I havent posted it earlier but not only did I have to transport 16 tons of hay 300some miles, but I also had my two cousins that live (where else) Illinois. So anyway heres the topic, "Will Waluigi and Daisy be in Luigi's mansion?"
 and our special guest is.............(drum roll) Roy Koopa! Welcome to the show!

(out of talk show note) after Roy replies I will accept calls from other people on the board on this topic)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 11:00:37 PM »
Hello there, Marionut#1.  Thanks for having me on the show.  I appologize for not replying sooner, but I was out all evening.  Anyway, on with the question: "Will Waluigi and Daisy be in Luigi's mansion?"

I'd have to say no.  I have a feeling that the only Mario character that will appear in Luigi's Masion will probably be Mario, maybe, and even then I bet it will be primarily at the beginning and end.

Really, Waluigi and Daisy have no reason to be in the game, as far as I see it.  There is no princess napping plot, but instead a haunted house.  I don't think Waluigi has controll of these ghosts.

I would LIKE to see them cameo, but I doubt they will.  But, hey, look at the bright side: Luigi is getting his own title!

Any other questions?

:)

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 11:25:48 PM »
>on the phone<  Who/what do you think should serve as the endboss fo Luigi's Mansion?  Should Nintendo go with an old favorite, a brand new face, or maybe not have an end-boss at all?

Personally, I think a spoof of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man would be perfect. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 11:31:21 PM »
Well, I believe that if there is an end boss, it will be a newbie.  I'm guessing it will be the spirit who is "in charage."  The big, bad ghost who REALLY doesn't want Luigi to have this mansion.  He's trapped the ghosts of others in this house and now he looks to add Mario and Luigi to his list.  But Luigi will have something to say about that!

Those are my thoughts, anyway.  I could be completely wrong.  :P

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2001, 12:09:46 PM »
Heyo! I just wanna give a shout out to all my buds in Lenny's Convenience Store, you guys ROCK! Yea!
Well, I wanna ask you, Roy, um, where do you think Waluigi and Wario came from? If they aren't brothers to Mario and Luigi, and they're human (weeell, in a stretch!), how did they get to the Mushroom Kingdom and other outlying islands?
Heeey, I just asked a question on a show! Hi, Mom!!! Yea! Go me! ;)

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2001, 11:06:27 PM »
Well, Weegie, Nitendo, like always, did not go indepth into Wario and Waluigi's origin.  I beleive they do this on purpose, so that we, the fans, may make up our own.  That said, here's a quick version of mine:

Wario and Waluigi are indeed brothers, but NOT related to the Mario Bros.  (Their real names aren't rally Wario and Waluigi either, but I won't egt into that now.  We'll jsut refer to them as Wario and Waluigi).  They were classmates of the Mario Bros. in school and strove to be their rivals in everything.

Years later, Mario is visting Brooklyn, giveing Toad and Peach a little peak at our world.  Wario sees him and recognizes him.  He tails Mario and witnesses him disapprear down a Pipe!  Wario follow and ends up in the Mushroom Kingdom.  SML2 takes place, then WarioLand takes place (that's how he get's his island)

Later, he returns to earth and recruits his younger brother to help him become the Mario Bros. rivals once again.

There, I think that does it.  Any other questions?

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2001, 07:48:21 AM »
Do you think that,in super smash Melee,That the one player mode is better,Because you go through a level of a game before you fight?

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2001, 01:14:55 PM »
Oh, definetly!  (And you already knew that, bro ;P  )

I think that the one player mode in SSBM will be just as fun as the multi-player mode, but each for different reasons.

--Roy Koopa

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2001, 05:42:08 PM »
How much, by your opinion, will Luigi's Manison's rating will get?

How much will the game cube cost?

Why am I asking question's no one can answer?

and finally,

can we get on with the show.

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2001, 04:42:10 PM »
I always heard that Wario and Waluigi are Mario and Luigi's evil cousins.

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2001, 05:38:00 PM »
Hey? Is this thing on? Hey, I'm on TV! Neat. . .hi mom and dad! I have several questions in which have been puzzling my mind. Ok, do you believe that Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion have any relation to each other in terms of gameplay (eg. you need both games to see the true ending like Pokemon Red and Blue)? If so, how do you believe they might be related? Also, when in the world did Sega and Nintendo join forces, because Sonic Adventure 2 along with some other video games are officially scheduled to be released for the Gamecube, as seen here http://www.nintendo.com/spaceworld/gamesngc.html ? And as for my final question, what are some possible secret characters and stages in SSBM and which ones do you believe will actually be in this seemingly amazing game? My thanks in advance for answering my questions, and I love the show!

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2001, 06:03:37 PM »
Hello dave.  A few answers (please note, with the exception of the Sega question, these are all guesses.)

1)"Do you believe that Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion have any relation to each other in terms of gameplay?"

I doubt it.  The two games seem very different in premise.  One's about a dark haunted house.  The other is currently called "Sunshine," for pete's sake! I think Mario Sunshine will be the equivilent to "Super Mario 64 2" and each game will stand alone.

2) "When in the world did Sega and Nintendo join forces?"

They haven't really joined forces, really.  Sega has decided to go from being a first party company to being a third party company.  They are going to make games for all systems, including Nintendo's GNC and GBA.  I, for one, welcome Sonic aboard with open arms!

3)"What are some possible secret characters and stages in SSBM and which ones do you believe will actually be in this seemingly amazing game?"

I've given this a lot of thought.  Secret characters I believe will be playable include
Gannondorf, Pit (Kid Icaris), Diddy Kong, Luigi, and Wario, plus others (I hope!). For secret stages, perhaps Gannon's fortress, Angel Land, the island from Diddy Kong Racing,  Luigi's Mansion, and the land from Warioland 3.  Those are all guesses, of course.  We'll all know come December.

Thanks for the questions.  Hope that gives you food for thought.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2001, 02:31:23 AM »
Yo, there are some inane questions worthy only of mid-day television...

Where do Boos come from (and don't say the Booery)? Typically (at least typical of Mario games ghosts look like what died, right [eg: Shy Guy Ghosts in Yoshi's Island]? So does that mean that somewhere out there in Mario Land, is a creature that look like a boo?

Which brings me to my next (and even less relevant question): In Paper Mario, how does ParaKarry get around without being pummelled? He lost mail in some pretty weird places (eg: under a tree outside the Crystal Palace). How did he get all the way over there so fast?

~Jus' hangin' in the underworld...

~Just another pisanno.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/3/2001 1:34:22 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2001, 02:00:47 PM »
This is a radio talk show. not TV
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2001, 09:19:19 PM »
--Where do Boos come from? Typically (at least typical of Mario games ghosts look like what died, right. So does that mean that somewhere out there in Mario Land, is a creature that look like a boo?

In my opinion, Boos are Boos.  They are 'born' as Boos, and they continue to be Boos.

--Which brings me to my next (and even less relevant question): In Paper Mario, how does ParaKarry get around without being pummelled? He lost mail in some pretty weird places. How did he get all the way over there so fast?

He's a well travelled Paratroopa!  Of course, when he gets chased away by hostile enemies, he drops mail.  :)

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa

Print