Print

Author Topic: Peach's revenge  (Read 2630 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 10:49:10 PM »
 One Day Mario decided to visit Princess peach. He hadn't been invited, but for some reason he really wanted to visit her.Luigi was laying on the couch snoring louder than a chain saw with the Mario Tennis Game on Pause right in front of him. Mario sighed and shut off the nintendo sixty four. Luigi always left things running thru the night. Didn't he realize the Koopa Bros. Were already on their backs waiting for the electric bills to be paid?
     Mario showered and got dressed, then he walked over to the mushroom kingdom. When he got their he expected a kiss from Peach and a big welcome, maybe even a piece of chocolate cake. But when he arrived, the princess's crown was off, she was wearing average clothes and out of her usual princess gown, and was carrying a suitcase! "Peach!" Mario said trying to give her a hug. The princess walked right past him saying "move it or lose it shrimp" Mario was rather hurt by her less than friendly greeting.
     "Peach! is that any way to treat you're heroic boyfriend?" he asked sadly. Peach frowned. "So you expected me to slave over a stove making a cake for you and that rotten excuse of a brother you have and then still look dazzling, beautiful, charming and ready to kiss you like some fool! Sorry, but, I, I, I... cccan't!" she said bursting into tears towards the end.
     Mario gave her a tight hug to comfort her, or so she tried, but the princess resisted.
     "Don't you get it you Pasta eating devil? I don't wanna be a princess any more, I'm sick and tired of being captured and coming to you for help! I'm tired of kissing you on the nose and baking cakes for you every day, acting like a bimbo! I need time to think! I can't take this castle life anymore! So I'm leaving!" Peach yelled
     "But Peach, I, I, you can't leave!" Mario said in a whimpering tone. Peach gave him a snobby look flashing her red eyes to him. "I mean, where are you going!?" he asked.
     "I'm going to get my revenge on you and Bowser, I'm going to show you how a real hero rescues some one, and I'm going to prove to you, baking cakes and being a nose kissing bimbo isn't the only thing I'm good at!" and with that, Peach left without saying so much as a goodbye.
     Mario was worried, he couldn't let Peach do this, he decided to follow her on her journey, and maybe secretly help her along the way.  he made sure he was stocked up with fire flowers and mushrooms, then hurt and confused, he tip toed far behind his flustered girl friend

I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2001, 10:21:03 PM »
---
Quick question, Daisy_Peach:  Are you writing this alone, or is it a shared story?  If you're writing it alone, I'm looking forward to the next part!  If it's shared, I would be happy to contribute.  That's it for now.  Ciao!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print