Print

Author Topic: koopa brothers adventure  (Read 2810 times)

« on: November 01, 2001, 08:14:24 PM »
  Twas a wonderful day in the fortress of the koopa brothers. they were lounging in the grand room(with a swimming pool) and, despite the fact that they were, for once in there life, not busy picking on little spores or torturing prisoners, they were unhappy.
 RED: Man I'm bored. there's no fun in this anymore.
 BLACK:Amen, bro.
 RED: maybe we could go to toad town and egg merlins house.
YELLOW: nah! we did that yesterday.
RED:we could chase goombario and his freaky kin all the way out to koopa village.
BLACK: no, his haedbonk hurts too much.
RED: ya wanna go annoy mario?
All: NO!!
RED: then, what can we do?
 Just then, the door busted open and a strangly dressed creature stepped in.
CREATURE: I am a messenger from the axem rangers. we are giving you two hours to get out of this fortress before it is conquered by the axem rangers. you have been warned.
 with that the odd creature ran away cowardly.
 RED: what the heck was that all about.

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2001, 07:33:31 PM »
is anyone there? oh well. I'll reply to it myself.
  The koopa bros. left the fortress whining to themselves. they knew about the axem rangers. they were wannabes like themselves. only they had real training, real weapons, and cooler costumes. they decided to see about finding a new fortress. Hours later, the koopa brothers, were still without a fortress.
  RED:found anything in that newspaper yet.
  YELLOW: nothing. why don't we just take back our fortress and defeat the axem rangers so they never get the urge to come back and bother us. after all, they can't be that tough.
  BLACK: why would they want our fortress, anyway? what is their motive?
GREEN: yea, what could they possibly want witha run down castle and a swimming pool.
RED: I say we do a little espionage. so we can see what they're up to!
ALL: yea!

see how easy it is? now someone else please reply.

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2001, 08:28:13 PM »
So Goldenboy and the 3 idiots went to see them axems and do some other stuff.

In the castle there was 3 shadow-like figures.

Shadow-like figure No. 1: Hey! I'm a shadow!
Shadow-like figure No. 2: It's hard to see in here. Someone turn on the lights!
Shadow-like figute No. 3: OK. Now where's the lightswitch? I'll need a match.
Shadow-like figure No. 1: Where's the matchdrore? I'll need a flashlight.
Shadow-like figure No. 2: Here's one.
Shadow-like figure No. 1: This is a Game Boy!
Shadow-like figure No. 2: Don't blame me! I don't have the match!
Shadow-like figure No. 1: Here's a flashlight! (turns on flashlight)
Shadow-like figure No. 2: Here's the matchdrore! (lights match)
Shadow-like figure No.  3: There's the lightswitch! (turns on lights)

The Koopa Bros. were shocked to find...

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

Edited by - SuperWario on 11/4/2001 6:29:41 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2001, 03:43:14 PM »
a magic wand. "Only royalty can poses a wand," said Red. "How did they get one?" asked Black. "Hey guys , come quick," said Green. They all went over to Green. He found a letter on a table that read, "The great Bowser Koopa is ofering a genrous reward to anyone willing to get wred of the Koopa Brothers. He is discusted with their failure to stop Mario, and he is to busy thinking of how to beat Mario to tend to the bisnes himself." "He must have hired them to get wred of us. I thought we where on his good side," said Black. "So did I," said Red. "And he gave them a wand," said Cheatsy Koopa, running into the room.  "Cheatsy!?! what are you doing here?" asked Red. "I have come to give you another chance, If you give me that wand over their, I might.....decide to help you save your fortress......," said Cheatsy. "Well, I don't know," said Red. They decided to..........

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2001, 01:00:56 PM »
[Just call him Larry! Cheatsy is SO annoying!]

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2001, 09:32:27 AM »
I'm justbringing my topic to the top of the list so people will notice it. also to prevent it from happening, don't end the story.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2001, 05:30:41 PM »
go for it. they grabbed the wand and gave it to larry.
RED:now, about getting our fortress back. LARRY:with this wand, I can change the axem rangers into frogs, chickens, virtually anything.
GREEN:could you turn them into wallpaper and matching curtains? the rest of the koopa bros. looked strangely at his remark.
GREEN:what?
LARRY: I'll see what I can do. By the way, I'd leave before the axems beat you to a pulp.
the koopa brothers took his advice.

Print