Print

Author Topic: new RPG!register here.  (Read 7628 times)

« on: October 07, 2000, 07:42:55 PM »
Alright here's the scoop I'm not choosing what the RPG will be about.You do.So post your character and RPG idea and I'll choose the best idea. But your character has to be mario related!since this is a mario forum.I will be bomb-omb.

No more metal mario...New and Improved titanium mario!

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2000, 05:38:11 PM »
I'll be a hammer brother. My brother was clonked by Mario, so I hold a grudge against him. I don't have any good ideas for the plot but.... IT SHOULD INVOLVE A GIANT MECHANICAL GOOMBA!!

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2000, 05:38:58 PM »
I'll be a hammer brother. My brother was clonked by Mario, so I hold a grudge against him. I don't have any good ideas for the plot but.... IT SHOULD INVOLVE A GIANT MECHANICAL GOOMBA!!

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2000, 05:43:39 PM »
I'll be a hammer brother. My brother was killed by Mario so i hold a grude against him. I don't have any ideas of what the the plot should be other than..... IT SHOULD INVOLE A GIANT MECHANICAL GOOMBA!

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2000, 05:47:53 PM »
D'oh! My comp told me there was an error and it didn't show up, but now it did....-_-

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2000, 08:28:01 AM »
I`ll be Yoshi. How about Bowser starts a war to try to take over the Mushroom World.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2000, 04:02:59 PM »
Ok here's the list of people so far.
1.Bomb-omb(Me)
2.Hammer bro.
3.Yoshi
So far so good I'll decide what it'll be when we have at least 10 characters.Check back for updates like when I begin the RPG.

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2000, 04:41:47 PM »
I'll be Magikoopa.  How 'bout Bowser launches an assult to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (as previously suggested) and is on the verge of winning. However, one of his faithful servants defects to the Mario side and reveals some critical information that just may just be the critical turning point in the battle to help the 'Shroom Kingdom vanquish Bowser's army once more.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2000, 05:36:25 PM »
Ooh, a new RPG!  I wanna join!
...but I have no idea what character I'd like to play...

Shoot.  I'll get back to you on that.
Go Moon!

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2000, 06:35:14 PM »
Ok here we go.
1.Bomb-omb
2.hammer bro.
3.Yoshi
4.Magikoopa

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2000, 01:08:43 AM »
Can I be Bowser?
I promise I won't start any aguments against people who say my posts are stupid like last RPG... please? I won't quit my caracter.
JUST PLEASE LET ME IN!!!

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2000, 05:43:34 AM »
You can enter Webpro.

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2000, 02:58:16 PM »
what about me? Can I be my character from the last RPG? I promise I won't make any stupid post to.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2000, 03:28:32 PM »
Here we go.
1.bomb-omb(me)
2.hammer bro.
3.yoshi
4.magikoopa
5.bowser
6.para troopa caption
Remember people 4 more characters and we can start the RPG But remember even when it's going you can still join.

No more metal mario...new and improved titanium mario!-black44

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2001, 09:32:17 AM »
Hello, black44. Just calling in to say that I'm interested in this RPG thing. I would be Toad, just because he's basically the baddest mushroom around. Also, for the plot, I would have it that Mario and Bowser get teams together and play a quiz game about past adventures. Also, they could play little minigames  every 5 questions or so to earn more points.
It"s lonely at the top.

Print