Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 801013 times)

« Reply #2025 on: October 24, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »
Welcome back!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2026 on: October 24, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »
Howdy TLW. :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2027 on: October 24, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »
I did not login and expect to see uvg posts today. In English.

« Reply #2028 on: October 24, 2009, 11:07:06 PM »
A good spell check goes a long way.

In fact, the irony of the story is that I'm now know for being very uptight and anal about post, back at SoaH.
:D

« Reply #2029 on: October 27, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »
hey nightstar here, i live in california, im 15, and im a big mario/nintendo fan. i own a famicom, and many games for it, including mario games. it is my favorite console! i joined here so i could talk to other mario fans. ^_^

« Reply #2030 on: October 27, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »
Yo there nightstar, welcome! Have some fun, why don'tcha.

(Also, if you could just capitalize your "I"s, be much appreciated. Thanks.)
:D

« Reply #2031 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »
Hi, I'm ZootyCutie! :D

I just registered today, and I'm really excited to be here!

I know GiftedGirl from deviantART (PuppyLuver on there), and she got me into coming here! :D

You might know me from deviantART, fanfiction.net, The Toon Patrol Boards, Muppet Central, or Wikipedia (where I go as ZootyCutie), or from Neopets (where I go as mabby_o_matic).

Besides Mario video games, I'm also a big fan of Muppets (where I got my username), Homestar Runner, Sgt. Frog, Jeff Dunham, and Transformers.

I can't wait to start posting! :D
"Ha ha! The mighty Wreck-Gar is no match for...the mighty Wreck-Gar. Wait, whose side am I on?"
~Wreck-Gar, Transformers Animated, Human Error, Part 2

« Reply #2032 on: October 27, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »
Hey, Maddie! *waves frantically* Great to see ya! 83
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2033 on: October 27, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »
Greetings.  Any friend of GiftedGirl is welcome here.  Especially one who's a fan of Jeff Dunham.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2034 on: October 27, 2009, 08:05:44 PM »
Hey there, new folks! May I take this opportunity to direct your attention to the number in your profile labelled "Posts". They are actually known as Coolness Points among those in-the-know, and good things come to those who accumulate them. To garner said Coolness Points, all one must do is be an active contributor to the forum, which means not just posting one question about Super Mario RPG or something and then leaving forever to do the same on similar websites.

tl;dr: We'd love to be graced by your presences on multiple occasions, as opposed to having you just drop off the face of the forums after three posts. And with that, welcome! :'D
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2035 on: October 28, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »
Weegee's only saying that stuff because he's extremely lonely and can't function otuside this board :P
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2036 on: October 28, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »
THATS NOT TRUE

I CAN FUNCTION ON LIKE THREE BOARDS
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2037 on: October 30, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
Welcome ZootyCutie!
By the way, your username is the most adorable thing ever. Call me strange but I don't mind!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2038 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums, ZootyCutie and TLW. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #2039 on: November 02, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »
Hi all out there!!!

Well my name is Alan Warp Zone em... well I dont´a discurse to this but I´m a Mario fan since... well I can almost say that before my birth I could heard Mario picking coins and jumping. So welcome!!!

Print