Deezer
MEGAߥTE
J.J.
David Dayton
Chupperson
Sapphira
Lizard Dude
Print

Author Topic: Which staff member will wed first?  (Read 89724 times)

« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
That's a pity. Or maybe not...I guess it depends on whether or not anyone WANTED to be married at this point.

If that's not the case, then rock on, singles!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
The only thing that's stopping this topic from being a total oldbie love-in is that Watoad hasn't posted in it yet.

...Or Vidgmchtr.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »
Ah, Vid. I used to think he was annoying, but little could I comprehend the true horrors waiting in my future.

I say we should unban Vid and see what happens. (And Glorb.)

« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »
I second that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »
All I'm going to say about this thread is, romance is hard.
Like, kind of impossible so far.
That was a joke.

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2010, 10:54:51 PM »
I third LD's proposal.

Are you sure Vid was banned? It looks more as though he stormed out after having a major hissy fit.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »
Vid was banned a long time ago but hasn't been banned for like a couple of years now. He just doesn't care to come back.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2010, 08:30:46 AM »
Yeah, I was going to say... it's not like unbanning someone who didn't plan on ever returning would summon them...

...Or would it?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »
But shouldn't this thread be "Which staff member will wed next?"  I know I'm not on the list, but first implies that no staff member is currently married.  (Though I was married before becoming staff and think I did more for TMK before I was staff too.)

Oh, hey CC.  (Is CC the only member from the unmentionable society that didn't become a mod, staff, etc?_
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2010, 04:36:18 PM »
Nah, there was frostbite and he only comes back once in a blue moon too.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2011, 12:16:46 AM »
Revival time!
So... It's been 5 years since this thread was created. I'm almost certain none of us are married, excluding Luigison, of course. The bigger question is: Are any of the staff/former staff members even in romantic relationships? XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2011, 12:48:42 AM »
When I saw that Sapph was the person who bumped this, I clicked the thread 100% expecting to see an announcement of her engagement. Guess not!

I can't even remember who I voted for. I think to end the suspense of this thread I'm just going to have to go ahead and marry Deezer  .

Actual prediction: J.J. knocks up some Japanese chick and is forced to marry her at swordpoint.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2011, 01:18:15 AM »
Wahahahaha! Although if I ever do get engaged, I'll totally have to post an announcement here.

I want to change my vote to "They will all die alone."  :P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2011, 01:22:05 AM »
"They will all die alone."  :P

All male members of the Fungi Forums are neckbeards and will thus die alone and afraid in a dark basement. No exceptions.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2011, 10:53:51 PM »
All male members of the Fungi Forums are neckbeards and will thus die alone and afraid in a dark basement. No exceptions.

Oh.  That explains everything. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print