Print

Author Topic: YouTube Poop  (Read 3876 times)

« on: November 24, 2007, 06:25:53 PM »
"Where there's smoke, they pinch back!"

Does anyone else here watch YouTube Poop? I like some of them, particularly ones that poke fun at Volvic and the Super Mario World Cartoon. My favorite so far is "Gopher Bash in the Night".
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »
No, mainly because I only go on YouTube once in a blue moon. A few people here don't watch it simply because there's "Poop" in the name.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:43 PM »
I love YouTube Poops! They're very funny. However, I'm kind of a retired pooper, as I've kind of stepped beyond YouTube Poops a little. But, talk to SushieBoy and Kojinka especially, as they're hard-core poopers.

Yes, I know the use of the word in this sense is weird, and I know I'm most likely to receive a CT from one of my above lines.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »
I, too, take pleasure in viewing Youtube poop, my favorite being Dr. Rabbit poops.

I always thought of calling people who make poops "Poopists". It sounds classy, kinda like "artists". What do you think about it?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 10:49:58 PM »
We call ourselves 'Poopers'.  I'm not as active as I used to be as a pooper.  Mainly with school, and I'm not on my pooping computer as often.  I'll have to see if I can't get anything imported into iMovie.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 11:38:37 PM »
YouTube Poop rocks. It's funny to me and its good for a few lol's every once in awhile. Infact I think some of the people here have made YouTube Poops
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 02:46:53 AM »
Hate the name, hate the repetitive loud nature of most of them, hate that the edits often make no sense, but I salute them for making fun of CD-i Zelda and Hotel Mario.

And I kind of liked the one with the engineer from Team Fortress 2 where the guy's solving bagel problems. Had some Super Mario World TV show clips in there.
You didn't say wot wot.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 03:10:26 PM »
I find it annoying to search for something on YT, only to have to wade through a bunch of Poops. But I suppose it's fine in moderation. As for favorites, I have no idea. Although my boyfriend downloaded and sent me some Dr. Robotnik music video. "Tomorrow I'll invent a..." Nevermind.

Anyway, the closest thing I've made to a Poop is taking a few cutscenes from Hotel Mario and replacing Luigi's voice with German cursing. And speaking of Hotel Mario, sometimes I get the nasty feeling that I provided the Poopers with all the HM cutscenes (except for the toasters scene). What have I gotten myself into...?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
I don't like YouTube poops that much, but some of them are very, very funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »
I find it annoying to search for something on YT, only to have to wade through a bunch of Poops. But I suppose it's fine in moderation. As for favorites, I have no idea. Although my boyfriend downloaded and sent me some Dr. Robotnik music video. "Tomorrow I'll invent a..." Nevermind.

Anyway, the closest thing I've made to a Poop is taking a few cutscenes from Hotel Mario and replacing Luigi's voice with German cursing. And speaking of Hotel Mario, sometimes I get the nasty feeling that I provided the Poopers with all the HM cutscenes (except for the toasters scene). What have I gotten myself into...?
No, we got them from Quebec Gamers.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 06:01:37 PM »
No, we got them from Quebec Gamers.

Yeah. Maybe I overthink things sometimes. But maybe now the question is...did people know to get them there before I put that video up? Don't answer that.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print