Print

Author Topic: GH4 duels  (Read 1736 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: December 16, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
Assuming the guitar duels return to Guitar Hero 4, what real-life guitarists do you think should be included? My personal choice is Buckethead, partly because an original song by him for a guitar battle would be awesome, and partly because playing as him after beating the battle would be awesomer. And if the final boss is a fictional one like Lou, then GH4's should be some sort of giant guitar-playing dragon or robot or something epic like that.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 06:00:01 PM »
You're already talking about a Guitar Hero 4 about two months after GHIII? Geez, man.

Anyways, yeah, I would love to see Buckethead return, this time in the game and as a boss/playable character. But I'm still waiting to get GHIII, so I'm not really anticipating this yet.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:55:29 PM »
Eddie Van Halen and Yngwie Malmsteen probably won't happen, but they're the guitarists that I'd love. Plus, they both play Fender guitars, I dunno. From stuff I've been hearing, Aerosmith is going to be doing a lot of work for GHIV, so Joe Perry is probably gonna be in it. Maybe Alex Lifeson?

Print