Print

Author Topic: SMRPG - Belome's key?  (Read 9848 times)

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »
So I got a fortune in which I got a treasure room. But Belome's being a stupid fatty who like to play with his Easy Bake Oven, and wants to eat a key for some reason. So where is this magic Belome Key?
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 07:57:19 PM »
Go back, eventually get the fortune that makes you go to a new town. You'll see a key high up on a ledge. Talk to someone enough times (but not too many times) so you can grab the key, then you can go back to the Belome statue and give it to him. The treasure room's optional, so no biggie if you don't do it, but it certainly helps.

More direct explanation:
Get the fortune that takes you to Monstro Town. In one of the doors, you'll see a Thwomp near the back of a room. Talk to him a few times, I forget how many, like 4 or 6. Each time you talk to him, he'll slam the ground and the key will inch further near the edge of the platform it's on. So keep checking outside when you talk to him. Eventually the key will fall to the ground where you can grab it. But talk to him too many times and the key will inch off the edge of town, gone forever.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »
But talk to him too many times and the key will inch off the edge of town, gone forever.[/spoiler]

Will it? I seem to recall trying to make it disappear, but once it falls, it is stuck in that spot.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 09:05:08 PM »
Much obliged, y'all. Now If only people would stop freaking quoting me.

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »
No dice. We quote everyone regardless of screenname, font color, or meme familiarity.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 10:26:49 PM »
We don't discriminate.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »
Ah.

Anyways, I've beaten Belome, but now he doesn't appear. Do I need to start a new file just to get at those Frog Coins?

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 10:48:49 PM »
Nah. Just go back to the one fortune teller before the elevator and wait until he gives you the fortune for the treasure room again.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »
I just got the loot, but what I was worried about is that I had gotten the fortune, but the scroll before his pipe (lol) had the boss text.

EDIT: Oh and i was right he's a stupid fatty and he's gonna get some kind of poisoning and die 'cause he ate a key.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 11:11:12 PM by Hacker Pikachu 25 »

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 07:27:59 PM »
Talk to the Thwomp in Monstro Town several times.  Eventually you should find the key outside the door.

Print