Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing City Folk  (Read 5659 times)

« on: April 30, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »
Is there a way to get my grass back in ACCF without cheating? I consider time travelling cheating.

I was thinking though: I have an SD card and an SD card reader. Is there not some way I can put my town on the computer and get my grass back that way? If it involves less than legitimate means, then nevermind.. I just got my Wii back into working order (sent it to Nintendo for a repair).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »
Apparently, the fastest way to legitimately restore your grass is to time-travel forward by one-day margins. Grass only grows for days on which you've played.

Nope, just check on your town every day, and avoid treading on your designated "green zones".
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:11:04 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:05:39 PM »
Is there a way to get my grass back in ACCF without cheating? I consider time travelling cheating.

Apparently, the fastest way to legitimately restore your grass is to time-travel forward by one-day margins.

Ladies and gentlemen

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:09:41 PM »
[dukar]. Misread that.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 07:26:05 PM »
I thought that's what the solution would be.

You guys are hilarious.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print