Print

Author Topic: SMB3 world 8 fortress  (Read 4919 times)

« on: July 12, 2010, 08:47:20 AM »
I need help with the first (and i think only) fortress in World 8 in SMB3. I've been in and out of doors and i can't figure it out!
What if Mario hired someone to kill Bowser? =)
I know, odd how my screen name and profile pic are totally different.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:20:38 AM »
Okay. Start out going to the right and go into the door surrounded by blocks that form an "H." Next, go right again until you pass four doors and go into the fifth one that is on three blocks. Head right, hit the P-Switch, and go into the first door you see. While the P-Switch is still active, keep heading right and go into the last door you see, which is on a lone block (the door won't appear if the P-Switch's effect wears off). Finally, all you'll have to do is hold Down to avoid getting hit by the spikes, if you have a power-up, and fight Boom Boom.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
ok thank you
What if Mario hired someone to kill Bowser? =)
I know, odd how my screen name and profile pic are totally different.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »
You're welcome! If you're still having trouble, please don't hesitate to post on here again.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print