Print

Author Topic: Talkback: Mailbag 30 Jun 2006 - Podcast #1  (Read 10692 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:28:54 PM »
After a hiatus, the mailbag is finally up, with a special E3 podcast edition!  Discuss here (or write into the bag with your own comments).

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »
I found it to be very funny. Do more like this! :D (Though it could be a little difficult, as E3 is one of the only times where you can all record from the same room...)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 09:57:51 AM »
It was interesting.  First, I'm going to be honest:  I didn't listen to the whole thing.  So, thanks for listing time offsets next to each letter.  Second, I'm impressed you guys managed to pull this off during E3 weekend, and third, David D. sounds a lot like Cheapy D.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 04:12:41 PM »
Amazing. I'm gone for a few days and look what I miss. Great job though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 04:34:41 PM »
Wow, that was cool! I have the feeling that I wouldn't get along with David Dayton though...

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 06:06:44 AM »
Hehe.  He did sound kind of irritated during some of the replies.  He's a teacher, right?  It must be those kids!  They've ground away all his patience.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
Not just that, he doesn't like Metal Gear. Oh well, as long as he didn't bash it, we would be ok.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 05:21:28 PM »
I laughed throughout the entire thig, as this was the first opportunity that I had an entire hour free.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 03:32:10 AM »
Not just that, he doesn't like Metal Gear. Oh well, as long as he didn't bash it, we would be ok.

When did I ever say I didn't like Metal Gear?

I just said I did want that silly Snake guy messing up the next SSB game.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 03:03:21 PM »
Not bad guys, good job on the podcast.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 04:31:20 PM »
When did I ever say I didn't like Metal Gear?

I just said I did want that silly Snake guy messing up the next SSB game.
After You said that you whispered "I really don't llike Metal Gear". Anyway, you don't seem to openly insult it, so I've got nothing against you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »
No, he whispered "I don't like Metal Gear Solid."
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 10:06:33 AM »
Simply hilarious.  I also laughed through the whole thing as I listened to it. (Especially the part at the end)  I'm embarrassed that I wrote such a stupid letter, and I really don't know what I was thinking.  Later I listened to the Unsolved Mysteries theme and realized that it wasn't nearly as similar to SMW Ghost House as I had thought.  Oh well.

I hope you guys can do that again and have Deezer and Sapphira with ya!  It was fun to listen to.

"Buh-leted!"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
You guys sounded like you had a lot of fun making that. I'm to embarassed by the reply to tell you all which one I did.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 03:52:29 AM »
Uh... yeah, when I clicked on the link in the mailbag nothing happened, so I never got to listen to it. Is there any chance that you'll make a typed version of the answers?

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 07:13:33 AM »
Try all 4.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 10:04:11 AM »
Uh... yeah, when I clicked on the link in the mailbag nothing happened, so I never got to listen to it. Is there any chance that you'll make a typed version of the answers?
The "mirror" links should work no matter what's going on with the "FilePlanet" links.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 10:15:10 PM »
"I hope to get something good in the end."
The whole mailbag would have been worth listening to even if that was the only letter. Loved the reading of the letters in their original grammar. High-larious. Do more. Now.
I would have listened to it a lot earlier, but I just got high-speed now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print